Why can’t I play music while playing Candy Crush - ❗A fix is on the way!

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi peachloover,

We understand how important it is to enjoy your game while listening to something. You will be happy to know that our team is aware of the problem and is working on finding a solution.

In the meantime, please make sure your device and the game are both updated to the latest versions. We'll keep you posted on any updates or fixes as soon as they become available 😉

Thank you for your patience, and we hope to have this resolved for you soon.

• Warhammer
    Warhammer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i have no sound on my devices. Settings on my phone and candy crush are normal. Somi dont get it?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    edited June 14
    Options

Hi Warhammer,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with sound on your devices. Let's try a few steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check Volume Settings:
      • Make sure the volume is turned up and not muted on your device.
      • Check both the physical volume buttons and the volume settings in the Control Center.
    2. Check Game Settings:
      • Open Candy Crush and go to the settings menu (gear icon).
      • Ensure that both music and sound effects are turned on.
    3. Restart Your Device:
      • Sometimes a simple restart can resolve sound issues. Turn off your device and then turn it back on.
    4. Update the Game:
      • Make sure you have the latest version of Candy Crush installed. Check the App Store or Google Play Store for any updates.
    5. Clear Cache (Android):
      • If you're using an Android device, try clearing the cache for the Candy Crush app.
      • Go to Settings > Apps > Candy Crush > Storage > Clear Cache.
    6. Reinstall the Game:
      • If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Don’t worry, your progress is saved if you're connected to your King account or Facebook.

If you've tried these steps and still have no sound, please let us know, and we'll continue to assist you.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps!

• davidohenemensah
    davidohenemensah Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

when i open the game and it’s connected to the internet my music or any media being played stops.And I can’t play it until i close the game.Why is that so??

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,822 Legend
    edited June 14
    Options

Deleted: Post moved to a collection thread making the original post redundant.

• daradeedah
    daradeedah Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 14
    Options

I have always listened to Spotify or watched Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last three days, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at the same time, one or the other). What happened to make Spotify stop playing when I launch Candy Crush or Netflix, and how can I fix it?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,504 Candy Moderator
    edited June 14
    Options

Hi And Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting .I'll pass this feedback to the game Team

• Usk
    Usk Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 14
    Options

Ddepending on the make and model of your phone, it probably does not support two apps on the net at the same time.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    edited June 14
    Options

Hello David @davidohenemensah 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

We have been receiving quiet a few complaints about this! Can you tell me which device are you using to play the game?

Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫

• hebasita
    hebasita Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I have been having trouble playing music in the background or watching videos in a PIP mode while playing candy crush. It used to be fine a few days ago. I am using iphone 11 pro max (iOS 17.5.1). App is also updated to the most recent version. any suggestions?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?