Options
Thebee08
Thebee08 Posts: 1 Newbie

How can we easy get life for the game?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,199 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Thebee08🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

The easy way would be having a "lot" of active friends, that log into the game everyday and ready to send lives to their friends / check the requests in their envelope.

1. If you are logged into the game with Facebook, that is one of the best ways to create more friends. Join some of the available groups and ask them to be your friends;
    2. Another way is to "send a link" and ask other players to accept your request. Please check —> HERE👈️ for full information;
    3. Also, making friends through the "Player Cards" you see in the game map.

All these steps help you to get more friends and hence, more lives.

Hope this helps! If you want any other information or have more questions, please type below🍫🍫

• hopedizzle
    hopedizzle Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Pummy Raj I sent request from people that were on the map?? How do I find out if they sent lives?? I thought maybe through the envelope in the top left corner, but there is nothing there???

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,199 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @hopedizzle🤗 Welcome back to the Community!

Yes, you are right🌟 When we receive lives from our friends, they will reach to the Envelope that is located in the top left corner.

But, I recently came to know from my friend @Alienscar that, if we already have 200 stored lives in the Envelope, we will not receive anymore! Could that be the case in your game?

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your Envelope - after you click to open it?

To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,904 Legend
    Options

Pummy Raj I sent request from people that were on the map?

Hello @hopedizzle when you say you sent a request from people on your map do you mean you have tried to add them as a friend by using the 'Add Friend' button?

If this is what you mean then please note that the people you are asking might not accept you as a friend in their game. If they do then all that happens is that they appear in your friends list

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,941 Legend
    Options

Hello @Thebee08 If you are new to the game then it can take a while to build up a friends base. I find one of the best ways is to watch out for those players the game suggests for you. Watch out for the message "you have a friend request" because this is someone else who clicked on your profile and actively looks out to be your friend. Sometimes I get three extra moves offered from a player via the game, and if I accept the gift that player will appear on my friends list. Also, there is no harm in inviting as many players as you want by clicking on their profile pictures either on the map screen or in events you play (such as the weekly race or leaderboard events). The player profile will inform you how active the player is and if they ever send lives, so choose active players who have sent lives to others. As Alienscar pointed out, inviting does not mean that they will accept, but if you keep inviting lots then eventually some will decide to be your friend.

To see your friends list click on your picture/avatar and then "friends". Once you have some friends then each time you log in to the game click on each friend to both send and request a life.

The envelope cannot be accessed until there is a life or request in there, which will show up as a little number in the corner and yes, once you have lives sent to you that is where you will find them.

• hopedizzle
    hopedizzle Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Ok @ rebelchirebelchild, @ALIENSCAR, and @pummy Raj I can't get anything from the envelope I click in it doesn't do anything. I do have five friends in my friend request box that I also have sent them lives, and requested lives. I think I figured out no one is sending me lives?? Where you look at your inventory it isn't showing that I have any lives built up or otherwise. So I'm sending them just not receiving them. So y'all later when I get lives refilled. Thanks for all y'alls help.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,904 Legend
    Options

Hi @hopedizzle having just five friends is not enough to fill your envelope.

As you have previously uninstalled your game this will have removed all the lives you had saved, if you had any.

Check the Player Card of your friends. If they show that they have sent lives then this can mean that they aren't sending you lives. Alternatively it could also mean that they are sending you lives, but you aren't receiving them. There seems to be an issue in the game that is causing issues with the sending/receiving of lives.

Conversely just because you are sending lives and requests it doesn't mean the person you are sending them to is receiving them.

Add as many players as you can using the avatars that appear on your map. I would say 100 is the minimum you should aim for. Check the player cards before you add them to your game. Any card that shows a player has played in the last seven days without sending lives isn't worth adding to your game.

Where you look at your inventory it isn't showing that I have any lives built up 

You don't look in your inventory for lives you look in your envelope. When someone sends you a life it appears in your envelope and then you have to click accept to add it to your saved lives.

Don't uninstall your app.

Share your friends link in the discussion linked below so that people can add you to their games. Share it a couple of times a year as the link stops working after seven days of you posting it.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?