🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,942 Candy Moderator
    edited July 5

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Eriki02
    Eriki02 Posts: 5 Level 2

hello! I've been playing for several years, and it's very sad that the ads disappeared, it doesn't give me new lives, new steps, no daily help, nothing. I think I finished it, and every day was fun.

• shroukhamdy
    shroukhamdy Posts: 1 Newbie

How can i see adverts again in my game?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 6,335 Legend
    edited July 5

Hi @shroukhamdy and welcome to the Community!

Ads is a feature that is not available to all players and also if available not for all the time, it is one of the features that "come and go"!

So, you have not available the ads now, but it is possible to return back sooner or later!

I can say that you are lucky, because I had never ads in Candy Crush Saga, but I have lately in Soda!

• Slax
    Slax Posts: 1 Newbie

I used to b able to watch adds for more moves and bonuses. But after signing in I lost them. What happened?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,942 Candy Moderator
    edited July 5

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Eriki02
    Eriki02 Posts: 5 Level 2

It's outrageous that many people have been complaining for days and no meaningful answer has been received as to why the advertisements have stopped, why there is no help, extra steps. Why don't they write what the real problem is!!??? Big big disappointment.

• angelicarleto
    angelicarleto Posts: 6 Level 2

I don’t think so king! My friend has had the Ads videos and everything for as long as I’ve been playing and still has it and we started at the same time but yet I’ve NEVER gotten that so how do you choose your players to “test” on ? Also you must not be monitoring that well then if people still have the Ad going for them and are on level 7 thousand doesn’t make sense! I think king should really start doing something or else candy crush will be an absolute crushed app.

• tuğbaammar
    tuğbaammar Posts: 3 Newbie

Bende de sorun var video bana hiç gelmiyor başkalarında görüyorum

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?