⛔ Error Connecting to App Store - Under investigation!

Answers

• 1607Bihac
    1607Bihac Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited July 16

same with me!!Like I didn’t try everything to get connected.But when you try to send lives to your friends it says:It’s not because of you it’s to them!!

• Tranterbleu
    Tranterbleu Posts: 439 Level 3
    edited July 16

Hi @NeilK, this issue has been going on for 2 weeks now and I found this article. I don't know if you've seen it but maybe you can add your problem to their long list…

All the best and here's hoping they'll resolve this issue soon!

• NeilK
    NeilK Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited July 16

@Tranterbleu Yes I saw and read that article. It appears that many many people are experiencing the same issues. Yet as much as I contact the King Support Team and list the issues on the Community Chat, no one seems to be able to come up with a solution.
    So now we have lots of disgruntled players venting their frustration with no feedback or resolve.

Regards - Neil.

• NeilK
    NeilK Posts: 29 Level 2

Hi. I too am having the same problems as everyone else. The front screen with the map on is blank and doesn’t show any other players. I get no adverts (which isn’t a bad thing) but also means I get no boosters or bonuses at the beginning or end of each game. As mentioned, I get no option to watch adverts at the end of each game and get extra goes, etc.

I am out of boosters and I’m unable to purchase any more with my gold bars. I am unable to ask friends for extra lives. Nor can I give lives to any friends that request them.

I am unable to save my game as it says I am not connected to Wi-Fi which obviously I am. I have tried connecting to a different Wi-Fi and using data but this makes no difference.
    I have tried all the suggestions from the moderators and as you can guess, none of them work. I have reported this to the support team direct with no feedback or help. And I have put the issues on a number of the Community groups. But no one can help. It’s just full of people experiencing the same issues.

• Aliben711
    Aliben711 Posts: 1 Newbie

I Need to use my gold bar

• mousavi66
    mousavi66 Posts: 4 Newbie

مشکل بازی من این است ک در موقع باز کردن بازی ب (بازی های گوگل پلی )وصل نمیشه ام و فروشگاه بازی وصل نمیشه

• JulesCrushit
    JulesCrushit Posts: 33 Level 2

It's been a few weeks. When will this be fixed?

• BrecJack
    BrecJack Posts: 48 Level 2

I have not been able to connect to the app store for about a week on the PC Windows 11 or on Kindle Fire HD 10 Generation 13. I will not play new levels unless I have gold bars available and can't access them with this bad connection. My devices are connected to the internet and I have cleared the cache and restarted.

• JustinTime
    JustinTime Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 16

Im having the same problem. Ive been stuck on 15379 for about a week. I’m sure Ive played the level close to 1000 times. Still not even close. I can’t connect to the store to buy a fiesta booster. There is no hope on this level without boosters.

• JustinTime
    JustinTime Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 16

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?