We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Answers

• rhavinfun
    rhavinfun Posts: 36 Level 2

I don't have this option for candy Royale. Also want to say what a rip off candy crush is becoming. Though I expect challenges, they , meaning candy crush is becoming so greedy. Can't get free play towards awards. ALWAYS ALWAYS RIPS YOU YOU OFF ON FIRST TRY ON HARD LEVELS WITH NO FREE PLAY/AWARDS AVAILABLE.

• sassebassie
    sassebassie Posts: 7 Level 2

Please please make candy royale optional again! I don't like it, it pops up way to often and it often pops up right after all my lives are gone. It's annoying!

• Pfthrock
    Pfthrock Posts: 24 Level 2

There is not a "not now" option on my Game for Candy Royale. And no X. Thanks for checking on this again. Playing on android

• Pfthrock
    Pfthrock Posts: 24 Level 2

I have a problem with the bonus during the game within the level. Needed more moves and watched the videos for 4,2 and a flying disc. Game then asked if I wanted to spend 19 bars for another flying disc to help finish that level. I did.. and it took the 19 off my total of bars. When it went back to the level, it fired off the flying disc as usual, I made 2or 3 moves and decided to use the other disc I had purchased. It showed on my bonuses as available. ..But would not let me use it until I used another 19 bars. Will you kindly give me my 19 bars back? Thanks for your attention and assistance with this. (I was on level 15,835 I think)Candy Crush Saga .

• schughes
    schughes Posts: 73 Level 2

me too! You spend too much game currency extending each level! With 3 extensions you spend 51 bars and the award is much lower than the spend.

• Bestplaya
    Bestplaya Posts: 1 Newbie

So this thread is over a year old with many requests to make candy Royal optional. You don't have to get rid of it JUST MAKE OPTIONAL. Since were being ignored, guess that means they don't care about us.

• Pogie1
    Pogie1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 22

Need option NOT to play this waste of time game. Some may love it and that's great for them, I would suggest an option not to play it, I personally dislike that I don't have an option to be pass it

• alirace
    alirace Posts: 1 Newbie

Why can’t I opt out of candy royale, it is a pointless and depressing side game!

• Colleen Companion Welsh
    Colleen Companion Welsh Posts: 939 Level 4

Candy Royale - Tiered System

Last week I was given an option to play 24 levels, the top tier for Candy Royale. I play on two Android Devices. I had completed 15 levels on a single life within the 24 hours as stated. When I crossed over to complete the remaining nine levels I was eliminated from the event even before I got an opportunity to start the first level in the next episode.

On my Android Mobile Device same scenario, I was collecting 16 levels, I had completed 15 levels and again the same thing happened when I crossed over to the next episode I was eliminated before I even had an opportunity to start the first level in the next new episode.

For both Candy Royale events I did not get an opportunity to complete because of a glitch in the game. I did not receive 200+ Gold Bars for both of these Candy Royale events. I wrote to King on August 2, 2024 immediately after the first issue occurred to have this issue addressed and provided the minimal screenshots that I had available simply because it happened too quickly for me to react and take the necessary screenshots.

In their automated responses I keep getting referred to this area in the Community for help and I keep getting Customer Care Feedback forms to complete. Again, I am not sure what assistance they have actually provided to me, if any.

Is this the new Help Centre for players having issues with Candy Crush? Does the online submission form still work if you have an issue or are all issues now directed to this area for assistance?

If so, please have someone investigate this issue for me and if possible provide some assistance. Thank you, have a great day 😊

August 9, 2024 - 08:28 NST

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?