💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Tander2000
    Tander2000 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Thank you for the update.  I can quit now after 3 years.  I watched many ads which I’m sure you get paid for.  Sorry for your loss.  I’m out!
  • Chrissy41576
    Chrissy41576 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I only joined to comment on how bad this change in the booster bot is. I notice the comments on here are mostly first time comments for people who have are probably like me...have never been that upset with a change till now. I've  been playing this game for years. I'm in the 1700 level and I don't see myself continuing if this doesn't change. 
  • canadiandingo
    canadiandingo Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with everyone else on this topic - please bring back the ability to get boosters by playing old or previously passed levels.  Those boosters are often the only way I can advance past a difficult level and if they're not available, the game quickly looses its appeal.  I sometimes pay for boosters/gold/lives etc, but like everyone else, I won't be paying for anything else until this issue is resolved.
  • Wendywanderlusy
    Wendywanderlusy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Please bring back the build a robot 
  • Wendywanderlusy
    Wendywanderlusy Posts: 6 Level 2
    I'm stopping tp play, because i can't use the build a robot anymore  
  • lakai
    lakai Posts: 4 Newbie
    I too recently changed phones and all boosters are lost!  Now there’s this new build a bot I’m stuck on each level for days. I’m going to discontinue my play. This game is now frustrating and unenjoyable.  None of the current levels are beatable without the helmet. 
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Agree with what has been said by all.  Those of us that have played and have earned the whatever level of the build a bot should not be penalized and lose it at the end of the episode.  Once you have earned the booster(s) you should keep them until you lose a level!!!
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    I updated the app on my phone. Still not able to use previous levels to get the bot. Since this is a forum to improve the game, King please return the bot feature when playing previous levels. 
    Thank yiu. 
  • ThisIsNuts
    ThisIsNuts Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also just registered to inform you that I’m leaving this game...after years, and money put into it. Without the boosters, the levels are nearly impossible and I refuse to pay even more. Done.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    edited February 2019
    I also only made this account to strongly suggest you put the bonuses you acquired for completing previous levels back in play. I am level 4430 and am waiting for the new levels to come out tonight but will not be playing if you do not fix this issue. You already make $1.4 million a day, how more do you need?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?