💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    I'm on level 4340 also waiting for new levels & the build-a-bot boosters taken away. King replied to me saying "this is due to the new changes to the Build a bot & functionality" and advised that I will be eligible to earn the boosters again from scratch once new levels come out. Makes no sense to me that they clear the boosters for players who pass the last available level.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    You took away the back button for us to choose a board without losing a life and now the ability to get boosters on previous levels. I guess you are really trying to slow people from advancing. In hindsight, we won't be playing very long daily or quit altogether. It's impossible to play high levels without boosters.
  • frustratedandangry
    Options
    I too only joined in order to comment on this thread. King, where is the business sense in your latest changes?  Firstly the ability to exit mid game and keep your booster bot/stocking/space dash etc was removed. Then the gains from the piggy bank were halved, and now this?  I was on level 4205 and have given you plenty of money to get to this level but no more. I am deleting the game from my phone and my tablet immediately. I am horrified at your greed and cannot understand how this was a sane business decision. 
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I totally agree with most players that have commented on this I too would like build-a-bot put back to how it was before this most stupid change.  I will most probably be giving up playing after this latest game .change
  • hungryformkre
    hungryformkre Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Please let the bot be used by being replayed on previous levels. Otherwise, this is incredibly unfair.
  • Prudence_Chan
    Prudence_Chan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I don’t understand the reasons of removing this function except GREED. You are upsetting and punishing your loyal players. King’s makes no bones about its lack of respect to its players by setting a number of impossible levels just to force them to pay for boosters. Now this next move would be the last straw on the camel’s back for my quit. I am so sorry for myself to have spent so much time of my life in this stupid greedy game. 
  • Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Hey King. The bot change has destroyed my desire to play or pay into this game. Please restore bot or helmets for previously played levels. 

• Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Me too. I've pretty much come to a standstill which means I'm not playing CC much at all. 
  • Reed_Hadley
    Reed_Hadley Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This happened to me back in November. I too complained and was told by Elsa to update CC which I did and it worked.
    But here we go again!!  Updating doesn't help.  I just added a productive hour to my day! (Until I find a similar game!)
  • kazza1967
    kazza1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Rubbish game now. Stuck on the same level for a week with no chance of getting through it. Won't be playing any more
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?