Not fair play

egqueen321
egqueen321 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have noticed since I haven't been spending as much money that it takes longer to beat levels then 2 nights ago on leve 18961 my last move lined up 3 purple with one being a striped candy and it should have detonated and cleared the row above it and dropped all my dragons and cleared my level instead it goes to ask me if I want to use my gold bars to get extra moves but in the background of my game you can clearly see that there's three of the same colors in a row and I ended up using my bars just to prove that as soon as it entered back into the gamel that it was going to explode finished the level and I didn't even have to use any of those extra moves that I had to just use 10 of my gold bars for like to me that's unfair because technically I had beaten it if it would have done what it was supposed to do according to your rules and your description of how the game works this is the only time I've ever encountered this but it was highly frustrating and extremely discouraging to feel like if I'm not paying attention it could be happening at other points as well

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?