Level 3151

dbn17db1
dbn17db1 Posts: 5 Newbie

Objective clear 200 chocolate squares in 22 moves. Any tips??? I am at a loss as to how this can be achieved. See board attached below

Answers

• King3107
    King3107 Posts: 343 Level 4

Hello @dbn17db1 Welcome to King Community. Just keep trying to match the candies within given moves carefully. Before make a move make sure you check properly to ensure the other candies bust to clear the way. Thanks

• dbn17db1

Thank you. I have been using boosters but still not getting close. Thought that maybe I was missing some strategic moves, lol. I appreciate your help

• dbn17db1

I must be missing something. The board is so small that most plays only have 1 move possible. I am not even getting close. Can anyone help with suggestions?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,793 Candy Moderator

Hello @dbn17db1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

It has been a very long time since I played this level!

I checked on YouTube and one of our Community friend posts videos without using any boosters and/or extra help!

Here is a video that is 6 years old - with 22 moves with 200 Chocolate! Please take a look at it⬇️

If you need further assistance, please let me know🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,551 Legend
    edited September 25

Hi @dbn17db1 This is the kind of board where you will pass when the game allows and helps you to pass! As you state it's very small, so you need help from the game. Please don't waste your starting boosters on a board like this one! And don't worry about letting the chocolate grow or even trying to play any kind of strategy. A level like this you just bash away at all the lucky candies, create wraps and stripes where you see the opportunity, and eventually the game should let you pass. If the game starts to form colour bombs for you that is always a good sign.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,551 Legend
    edited September 25

Hello again @dbn17db1 I was interested by your post about this level so scrolled back to test it out. I played this level a few weeks ago and found it easy to pass, I also do not recall seeing many complaints about this level here in the community. I would love to hear back from you when and how you actually pass this level, please do let us know here.

Unfortunately for you King appear to have made this level legendary recently. Which, in a nutshell, means they tweaked the algorithm so that players no longer get a lucky board that will help them pass. This level is particularly dependent on the right candies dropping at the top to create cascades. If there are no such cascades the player will fail. There are near fails, with about 25 chocolate left, which are to entice the player to pay to play on. Most other attempts we are left with between 50 and 90 chocolate short. Those are put in the game to make it even more appealing for players to pay when the game lets us get close. The game is rigged. This is a pay to pass level. I was unable to pass in all my 25 attempts available with lives from friends.

@MannyFae You might like to try this one out, it's quite interesting I think. On two occasions I created a striped candy which did then not appear on my board! I assume the game covered it with chocolate immediately. I think there is zero strategy possible here. It's been ruined. King should leave these old level alone. They make it so obvious how rigged the game is by interfering with the old levels.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 554 Level 4

Interestingly, I got a lucky board on my 10th attempt, so this level still has one. I also got one 'near miss' board (18 short), my other attempts were miserable. My starting board gave me an opportunity to make a color bomb right away, a good sign.

After that, the game dropped me two more bombs that self-exploded, and a chance to make yet another one, but most importantly, the board just kept cascading on and on.

With 11 moves remaining, I had 89 chocolates left to collect. The cascades slowed down a bit after that point, and I thought it would be another 'near miss' attempt, but with 5-6 moves remaining, they resumed.

With one move remaining, I still needed 5 chocolates. Thankfully, when I created that stripe in the top row, it triggered a cascade (again) that helped me win.

I also had a couple of moments when I attempted to create a special candy but didn't get one. This happened when all matching candies were lucky candies. You have to have at least one regular candy making a match to actually get a special. If only lucky candies are matched, they just turn into chocolate.

@dbn17db1

I agree with everything Christine said above. There's no strategy. You are at King's mercy, and will pass when they let you pass. This level still gives players lucky boards, but nobody knows how long it would take. I wish you good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?