⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

buddy challenge not working

Options
Sharon_Armstrong
Sharon_Armstrong Posts: 24 Level 2

My buddy challenge wont load, it just keeps saying loading.  On my ipad and also on my desktop pc.  this has been happening for 2 days now

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for writing us here on King Care.  I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.

• thurston
    thurston Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for writing us here on King Care.  I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.

I am also having this problem. It started a few days ago.
  • Jan_Dale
    Jan_Dale Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sharon,

I have this problem..... even after several hours, continues to just show loading
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sharon, it appears that it now might be a glitch because a few players are reporting this.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin but she won't get my message until she is back in the office on Monday.

• Taojessy
    Taojessy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having this problem too, and it's persistent. Worse, I will complete buddy challenges but the buddy challenge won't recognize or count the achievements .

Elsa said:

Hi Sharon,

• anon07
    anon07 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    I haven't been able to find a buddy for almost a week, either.  It just keeps searching.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?