Need Help Recovering My Old Facebook-Linked Candy Crush Account

halvis
halvis Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 10 in Candy Crush Saga

Hi everyone, I need some help with an old Candy Crush account that was linked to my old Facebook profile. My dad has been using my old Facebook account to sign in to Candy Crush, but recently, I found that I can’t access the Facebook account anymore.

The Facebook account is quite old, and I think it may have been deactivated or removed due to inactivity. I tried searching for the account using the email addresses I remember (e.g., *Edited by CM*), but Facebook and Gmail both say that they don't recognize the email in their system. I still remember the password for the Facebook account, but without the email being recognized, I can’t proceed with recovery.

I still have the Candy Crush account on my physical phone, so if the mod team is able, I’m willing to do a video call to prove that it's mine. Additionally, they can check my account’s IP address to compare it to my current living address as further verification.

My dad has been playing this game for several years (it could be more than 10 years). He plays two games: Candy Crush Saga, where he's above level 16,000, and Candy Crush Soda Saga, where he's over level 11,000.

Any advice or help on how I can recover access or transfer the game progress would be greatly appreciated!

*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?