Music Tournament unsurprising results

angel20004
angel20004 Posts: 11 Level 2

I know there’s about under 2 hours before the second stage ends, but the results are basically finalized. This is essentially another rant post. After realizing I can’t beat other players 6000 levels or more below me, I gave up. I was curious about the score. Guess what? Someone who’s on level 1000 top the final score board in a span of 5 hours. Therefore, unless you have a ton of money or a bot, don’t bother playing these tournaments. The prizes is cool, but not achievable if you are past 10,000 levels and don’t have what I mentioned before. I saw a previous post mention that they are done with candy crush. I think I’m done too. The levels I’m on now are basically impossible without boosters. It used to be a fun or decent game to past time, but now it’s just stressful with how many nightmarish levels there are on each stage. This unorganized tournament was the final straw. Am I bitter about losing? Incredibly. Thinking about the time and money I spent angers me. Anyways, I know candy crush is probably laughing at this post knowing they already got money from me.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?