💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• candycrusher77
    candycrusher77 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I was really hoping that I would wake up this morning and there would be new events since it is Monday. I was wrong. I still have the build a bot that is completely useless on these higher levels. It doesn’t even have a countdown timer like the other events. Does that mean it is never going away?😢 I just want to be able to use previous levels for help like we use to.
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    That would be wonderful!! 
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    louiseT said:
    This change has also take away my interest in playing.  What are you thinking?
    Same here.

Yes I don’t play anymore. I just check here to see if anyone posts that things are like they used to be. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @candycrusher77,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players, in any King Games' Sections :)

With regards to "Build-a-Bot" --  it works ONLY on new levels.  For each new level we win, a part is added to the Bot and we are given a free booster starting with Color Bomb.  Once all the parts are added and Bot is complete, we will be receiving all the boosters it gives us.  The Boosters are -- 2 Color Bombs, 2 Striped & Wrapped Candies, and 3 extra moves.  If we loose one level, the whole bot will not collapse, but one of the boosters will be removed.  If we loose 5 times in a row, all those 5 boosters will be gone.  This is same feature like the "Rainbow Road" in Candy Crush Soda Saga, if you are familiar with that game.

This "Rainbow Road" doesn't have a timer or time limit.  I played a level after more than a week, and I still had all my boosters.  This is a plus point for us.  But, I am not sure whether it is the same with the "Bot"!!  I have just opened my game and noticed that all the boosters gone!!  Hence, I cannot give you clear answer for that part :(

Can you please post back with these details --  (a) What device do you use to play the game; (b) What Platform are you using -- Facebook or Kingdom account; (c) Can you please provide your Game ID?

Can you please go to this link and Vote UP and as well as post your comment there?  Usually, the Idea has a chance of getting implemented when it receives lot of votes.   

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250614/build-a-bot-boosters-available-for-previous-levels/p1 

**  If I get any new information or update, I will post back.  

Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • mommak
    mommak Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The new build a bot is truly awful. 
    Twice I have managed to fill it (not an easy task when you are up in the 4400's) and had it inexplicably disappear.
    I am in the waiting room at 4445, so have no new levels to play.
    Its an AWFUL policy. Please change back.
    I only made an account to register this complaint. F
    From a level 4445 player 
  • B_May
    B_May Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm giving it a week or two for this change to be reversed, otherwise, that's it for me. 
  • tmalernee
    tmalernee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I too played long hours and spent money on this game utilizing past levels to "bot up" and use its max efficiency.  I reached level 3288 buying packages and spending hours each day to win weekly prizes. Now my day consists of 5 - 10 minutes of play on a Nightmarishly Hard Level which I've been on for three days.  I want to play for more than 10 minutes and taking away the ability to build your bot at lower levels will soon be its demise. If its not fixed I'll be quitting too.
  • anyamo82
    anyamo82 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    same... no more games before the bot is back :(
    sad...
  • guxdude
    guxdude Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Agree this new thing stinks non top of that, I build up t9 the top level and then it just rests without warning. There was never a timer on it but it has reset twice now when I don’t play for a day. Really losing interest. I play to have fun, not be frustrated and have the things I earned be taken away from me. 
  • gms
    gms Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Alleri said:
    Please keep the build a bot etc boosters available to players waiting for new levels. As it is, we can't participate in a lot of the challenges & contests. Now that the build a bot boosters aren't available for replayed levels, there's no incentive to play until new levels are released. Please reinstate the boosters for everyone! 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?