💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Lee_White-2
    Lee_White-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    I’m so over the bot. Please bring back the old way of gaining boosters by revisiting former levels. I’ve been playing for 2 years but won’t be playing much longer if the Build a bot remains.
  • rand
    rand Posts: 5 Level 2
    lotus2a said:
    Why is build a bot in replayed levels available to a few and not to every one.pl give us back build a bot in repkayed levels too
    Build a Bot is not available in previously played leveles anymore. Why not? I also loose my entire Bot with one loss. No fun at all. Build a Bot needs a timer like all other booster, or even better return the other boosters.

• Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    I'm thinking I will delete CC in March if it isn't fixed.  Does anyone have another favorite game for iPhone similar to CC to recommend?  Thanks. 
  • Zash
    Zash Posts: 3 Newbie
    Daily I’ve been reading comments similar to my expression back on 9/2/19. Finally I see an update for CC, yay!! Excitement was short lived. Still unable to play previous levels and dreaded build a bot still active. I’m only getting my daily spin, as I’ve been playing for 5 years and don’t want to delete yet....... 
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    I am also not playing because of this build a bot. Won’t play on old levels and can’t get past the  high levels so it’s useless to me. Won’t be spending any money on this game until they sort this out and get rid of these stupid new bonuses. You need to listen to what your players are saying
  • ludwig
    ludwig Posts: 6 Level 2
    Super disappointed this is still going on. And the response from King? That it may not come back at all?! Can their programmers not restore to the point before the update that changed the booster bot? They could change it back if they really wanted too.

I, like all of you, have played for years and have used the booster bot. I am fairly close to 4000. All the people that are at the end of the game or further ahead than me were able to use it on the levels I am now struggling with. Not fair.

I refuse to play until this change has been reversed. King please listen to your community of players asking for change. 
  • Tander2000
    Tander2000 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Quit!  It sends a dynamic message and you’ll get you life back.
  • Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    No build a bot for previous levels & now it's taken away if you beat the final level released. How does that make sense at all ... is King trying to get rid of players that have done well in the game? 
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    I have been unable to work due to ongoing health issues for a year plus. I downloaded CC to kill time. 
     I have other apps where I am learning four different languages, play word games, and other intellectually stimulating apps. 
     I got cc to play as a relaxing game that does not require extensive thinking.  That is given me the advantage on studying the game and me being able to do as many is over 200 almost 300 levels in a week sometimes.  I know the corporate world well. I'm a 52-year-old man. The last company I worked for got bought out by a company who does not give Christmas bonuses or parties.  That company will never give out bonuses, the people that quit because of it get replaced by young people who get paid less.
     King.com uses psychology and "carrot on a stick" type strategies to make  people purchase items within the app.  It is going to take tenacity and a lot of responses for them to even entertain the idea of bringing it back. I'm sure at the very least they're giving it some time to see how much more money they will make with the new structure.  I did enjoy the game so much before they changed it. I read this form/thread for two or three weeks before I actually posted any comments. I don't even have a Facebook,  yet I still made a comment here, that's how strongly  I feel about this change.  They need to realize that most people playing this game have a job and other responsibilities to where they can't dedicate their entire day like I can to play the game.  For those people who are reading this thread and keeping up with it and not commenting, please make a small comment.  Every little comment counts.  I believe it's going to take a  large amount of people, certain keywords like quit,  money, unhappy, refuse to play etc.  for them to take notice. 
     You know they're going to use a computer and add up how many comments, look for keywords in the comments, before they start looking at it as a serious problem. That's just my take on the situation. 
     I'll take a few minutes a day to get my spin and my daily  boosters just in case they change it back.  I have amassed quite a bit of boosters by not playing. 
     Since I have more time than most folks, I will keep on them as much as I can. I don't care for their greed. 
     Someone mentioned a response, I would like to see that posted, I have not seen one from  King.com yet.
     Don't give up!  They are counting on you to give up!  I'm talking about the comments, I'm not trying to get people to keep playing the game that's for sure! 
  • Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    Agree  with Dorn ... I'm doubtful that all the levels can be beaten without boosters so it's pretty unfair that most of the opportunities to earn them are taken away when you advance to a certain level in the game. It looks like King wants all players to purchase boosters instead of earning them. I'll play till I use up my saved boosters ... I'm not about to start paying for them.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?