💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    To: King.com

I have sent emails to you, and was told to come to this discussion  platform with any problems. I'm here, as are many others with the same  complaint. You wanted feedback, you have received feedback.  
      yet you still have not responded with any kind of real answer addressing the issue which has been  discussed at great length by a lot of your customers. Your game has become not so fun to play because we can't even have a good time playing because you have made it too difficult to enjoy. You cannot even buy a booster bot
     like th one you used to have. I believe you're putting off answering because your bank account keeps growing.If you can't get to the next level people will lose interest.  Most people work very hard and long hours and need a break by playing an enjoyable game.  The way the game was for many years was a winning formula, why did you change that?  I feel like I might as well be talking to a door knob. 
     The response is the same 
      Either fix the game back, or tell us you're not going to so we know where we stand.  You might want to think about how fast word travels on Facebook about King.com good or bad.
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Started with max boosters , mathed color bombs and was on way to easy win, game crashed , took all my start up boosters.  Pissed , any suggestions for different game , not king
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Time to use all boosters and delete game
  • Lee_White-2
    Lee_White-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    P2tt said:
    Started with max boosters , mathed color bombs and was on way to easy win, game crashed , took all my start up boosters.  Pissed , any suggestions for different game , not king
    I’d love suggestions too please. 
  • Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options
    Please bring back the build a bot, or whatever it was called at times for levels already passed. I still go do the old levels for the sugar drops, but only play new levels with lives left over. It's getting boring and more then likely I will end up stopping play. 
    Not a very good change to game
  • Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    The Whole thing seems a mess.  I’ve logged in to play several times and it’s given me the ‘beanstalk’ booster game, I hit ok and it disappears.  Collections that used to go to duo challenge no longer work and that’s utterly pointless now.  As is the colour bomb collection challenge or the star collection one.  They’ve changed levels that used to be ones players went back to for easier wins or colour bomb collection as well.  I’m on level 4246 and boosters will not help this - I’ve tried them.   It’s obvious you need extra moves to complete it and now there is no way to get those without buying, which I’m certainly not doing.  They have to restore build a bot to how it was.  

• CMReith
    CMReith Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Cookie Jam is fun. Trying Candy Charming right now. 
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    Staying away from King games. Same crappy customer service!!!!!
  • Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options
    Alleri said:
    Please keep the build a bot etc boosters available to players waiting for new levels. As it is, we can't participate in a lot of the challenges & contests. Now that the build a bot boosters aren't available for replayed levels, there's no incentive to play until new levels are released. Please reinstate the boosters for everyone! 

• Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options
    King, i've decided till old build a bot comes back, im not spending a nickel any more, this is ridiculous, and this morning when i went back to collect SD, well lost lives even the ones i passed,  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?