⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Repeating levels

heitman19
heitman19 Posts: 9 Level 2
levels keep repeating both on the app and the facebook version. I have the most up to date version on my phone. what's the deal? How do I fix this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @heitman19Your problem has been solved. You can restart the device and open the game again. Check out the recent updates again.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
    Hi @heitman19, are you seeing the exact same layout on more than one level?
  • heitman19
    heitman19 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I've had the same levels show up more than once. I'll google the level number and it looks nothing like what I see on my app or on facebook. I end up just having to play through it, but I don't always win on the first go and lose lives. For example level 1799 was a level I had previously played; on my app it was one where I had to get two cherries (on on each side) down to the bottom, but when I googled what that level was supposed to look like it was a level that you had to get a certain score on.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @heitman19, the studio is going back down to some lower levels and updating them.  The reason why they are different when doing a Google search is because the video creators do these videos when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors these levels and sometimes they have to "tweak" them so they don't always match what you are seeing and now that they are going down to some older levels they are adding the new blockers and taking away the old.  In some levels they are completely changed.  A couple of weeks ago a player wrote to say that the level that she was trying to do did not have jellies like it showed in the videos.  So that was a level that was completely changed.
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4
    edited February 2019
    Sorry Elsa, but Heitman19 is absolutely right here. Lots of levels, and I really mean lots, just have been duplicated. So yes, the same lay-out twice. And I think, it's really time to wake up now. I know, you're just a volunteer messenger, and so am I (as admin of the Candy Crush Saga All Helpgroup, I'm also speaking for the ones that aren't able to contact you). But please, besides getting this sorted, do feel free to share this with the boss behind Candy Crush Saga. I'm truly disappointed in the way things go. Maybe it is of help to you if I tell you this started around the 12th of February. It's not affecting everyone, but a group of people. I just don't understand anymore what's going on. An alarmbell needs to ring here...

I just had to get this of my chest, have a nice day...
  • _Elsa_

I just got hold of 7 print screens from a player showing completely different levels with the same game play.  The only difference that I saw was the candy colors had changed.  I did post them to the community manager so I am waiting to hear if there is anything else they can tell us about this.

• José_Savelkoul

That's all very nice. But what I'm missing, is a "sorry for the inconvenience..." Please do get your act together at King's, stop making excuses, and please do start to test things yourself before releasing. And again Elsa, I know you can't help this mess either, so please do feel free to share my point of view with the big boss behind Candy Crush Saga.

Have a nice day.

• _Elsa_
    Hi @José_Savelkoul I am going to bring this to @Cezdiamond attention.
  • KatisC
    KatisC Posts: 2 Newbie
    Since hitting level 3100 or around there, I’ve had repeated levels from earlier in the game. I know I have played them before, they are ones that I hated playing, took so long to get past and made me mental!! Why are levels repeated? Is it laziness of the game designers? Whyyyyyy? 
  • José_Savelkoul
    edited March 2019
    Elsa said:
    Hi @José_Savelkoul I am going to bring this to @Cezdiamond attention.
    Hi Elsa,

Besides Cez, don't forget to point the big boss to this thread as well please, I'm just trying to "rescue" the game. Because the way I see it, quantity is nice, but good quality is much better. Thank you.

Have a nice evening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?