⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing Ads For Boostsers

Options
kyrae
kyrae Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi I was recently talking to a friend and she made me aware that you can watch ads for lives and other boosters and I was shocked. My game does not have that feature and I’m wondering why ? 

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello everyone! 
    Welcome to our community :-) We like to test all of our features in our game. So you may sometimes find that you do not have a feature that your friend has. 

In fact, every in game feature is a delicate testing phase which is available to randomly selected players only. To ensure the functionality of the feature is stable before we roll it out to everyone, a group of players is chosen to trial the new in-game concepts, design and implementation. Based on their reaction, we decide whether the change is what we want to adopt or not.

Thanks! 

Answers

• jenny00
    jenny00 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello everyone! 
    Welcome to our community :-) We like to test all of our features in our game. So you may sometimes find that you do not have a feature that your friend has. 

In fact, every in game feature is a delicate testing phase which is available to randomly selected players only. To ensure the functionality of the feature is stable before we roll it out to everyone, a group of players is chosen to trial the new in-game concepts, design and implementation. Based on their reaction, we decide whether the change is what we want to adopt or not.

Thanks! 
  • fatgieyah
    fatgieyah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I used to have the ad feature. But it went missing after the last upgrade.  It seems odd that the ad feature is still in testing phase with selected players. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?