💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• HK10
    HK10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I just made it 100! 
  • HK10
    HK10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I really hope they listen and bring it back. I have stopped playing and paying until they come to their senses 
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Build a bot is back.  Thank you King for listening to your valued players

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    how do i unsubscribe from emails, i am getting 25 per day
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    P2tt said:
    how do i unsubscribe from emails, i am getting 25 per day

Go to notifications at the bottom and in the upper right there is the preference link 

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Khaos said:
    You took away the back button for us to choose a board without losing a life....
    are you referring to the “reset the board” settings button? I call it the “go back out and then go back in”😂, but essentially I’m clarifying that we are speaking of the same feature, when you’ve started the level and push the settings button and then the little door with an arrow (the go back out”) and then select the same level, resetting the board, and “go back in”...if we are speaking of the same I play on iOS and I still have this feature, when was yours taken? My actual question to the community is “what is the purpose of having the “go back UP arrow ⬆️ if we aren’t allowed to play previous levels to restore our fully loaded booster powers?” (Other than candy drop collections I see no purpose in having this arrow as we all very well know it was installed for the purpose of “build-a-bot”, “fill your stocking”, “morts helmet” and whatever others we’ve had in the past) maybe we will get an answer from King....WHAT IS THIS FEATURE TRULY FOR?
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     If you vote, hit the button only once please.  I have just discovered that if you hit it twice you  are taking away your vote and the number goes down. 

We are at 100 votes and holding, let's see if we can get that up to 1000! 
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    P2tt said:
    Build a bot is back.  Thank you King for listening to your valued.....THE NEW ONE OR THE OLD ONE AND WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING ON??!? I still only have the NEW version that doesn’t allow previous levels to be played for collection as of 8:30MDT playing on iOS....
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Khaos said:
    You took away the back button for us to choose a board without losing a life....
    are you referring to the “reset the board” settings button? I call it the “go back out and then go back in”😂, but essentially I’m clarifying that we are speaking of the same feature, when you’ve started the level and push the settings button and then the little door with an arrow (the go back out”) and then select the same level, resetting the board, and “go back in”...if we are speaking of the same I play on iOS and I still have this feature, when was yours taken? My actual question to the community is “what is the purpose of having the “go back UP arrow ⬆️ if we aren’t allowed to play previous levels to restore our fully loaded booster powers?” (Other than candy drop collections I see no purpose in having this arrow as we all very well know it was installed for the purpose of “build-a-bot”, “fill your stocking”, “morts helmet” and whatever others we’ve had in the past) maybe we will get an answer from King....WHAT IS THIS FEATURE TRULY FOR?

Yes, I am talking about the go back arrow. I play on Android and hitting the back button before you make any play moves asks if you are sure you want to quit with a loss of life or continue play. Once you commit to playing a level, you have to play or lose a life and boosters. Not able to choose a good board to play on the high levels with reduced moves and the Build a bot change of not getting boosters on previous levels has made the game unenjoyable. You can go through 5 lives trying to complete a level in a few minutes on some of these high levels. What fun is that?!

• jujube
    jujube Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Please allow us to go back to previous levels. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?