💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    Darn it.  Why do I have them and the rest of you don't.  I don't get it.  Did you both try on google chrome?

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    You know that is just crazy that some can get it and others can't.  
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    Yes I have a chromebook 
  • Lee_White-2
    Lee_White-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I’m actually pretty pleased with this response. There may be light at the end of the Build-a-bot tunnel yet.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    I'm not pleased. I wish they would answer as to which build a bot they intend on keeping. The one where you can play previous levels and get boosters or the one I have that you can't. Judging by the increase in their prices and other changes, it appears that they will keep the one I have so you need to buy boosters or gold bars to keep playing. My duo partner has apparently quit and judging from the amount of requests for lives from friends, they have quit. 
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    King’s popular “Candy Crush” series made over $1.5 billion in 2018, with players spending an average of nearly $4.2 million per day on the Google Play and Apple App Store, according to market intelligence company Sensor Tower.

The revenue before the new changes made this year. 

I think we we should help them out with some canned goods or something. 

I feel bad that they aren't making enough money.....😥

And here we are wanting them to suffer with the same pitiful profit by asking for the same game they used to barely make ends meet!

Shame on us greedy customers. 
  • Bounce777
    Bounce777 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I’m actually pretty pleased with this response. There may be light at the end of the Build-a-bot tunnel yet.
    Well this Trial Rat is dying .....
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Dorn said:
    No more comments or votes?
    Your “green site” will not allow access. So I personally cannot vote. Can’t speak on behalf of the others but it just tells me “permission problem” with a sad squiggly face when I click on it.
  • Dorn
    Options
    Oakly_Arney,

I believe you 100%, I will paste it on here again though. If you try it again, just tap it once and wait because if you hit it twice it takes away your vote. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/react/discussion/Up?id=250614&selfreact=true
  • Dorn
    Options
     This sure is a lot of trouble just to try to have a fun game like it used to be. 

I'm getting badges for commenting! 

That's really dandy and everything, however I would just like to enjoy the game that I started playing. 

King.com, I sure hope you all realize how much trouble all these people have gone through to get a fun game back. 

Please take into account that each comment and each vote here represents Way more than that one person. 

I'm sure no one can put a number on it, but I guarantee you there are a great number of people who feel the same way and do not have time to respond and sign in and comment and vote over and over. 

Darwin(  The last response Arthur )

I feel the same way about your response as the others.  I'm glad you responded!  Just remember that this game was the same way for several years!  Please use whatever pull  you have and see if you can get us a better response. 

We'd rather be playing the FUN game we know than commenting  repeatedly 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?