💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Smiles8
    Smiles8 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    How long has it been now, two weeks? I can't remember. My playing has tapered off massively. I still try to remember to open CC every day to collect the daily treat and spin the wheel, but I don't even bother collecting sugar drops because it seems pointless. If they come to their senses and restore the game to what it used to be, with lots of fun challenges and ways to collect boosters from previous levels, I'll be back. Otherwise, it's too boring. 
    BTW for the person(s) who complain about not hitting the jackpot with the wheel... you do realize you're not actually spinning a wheel, right? There are algorithms built in that determine what you get when you spin. In my experience the ones they give you most times are the round pink donut thing (coconut wheel?) and, lately, the color bombs. They used to give more fish, but that stopped. The ones they give least are the hand and the checkmark, and of course the jackpot. 
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     It is been since approximately February 5 of this year my friends. 
     Yes, over a month  since we get put in detention. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,093 Candy Moderator
    Options
    At least we got a new episode (15 levels) today. 😊
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Options
    The events are gone. Maybe they are removing build a bot. 🤞 Nevermind, it's back. Sorry!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, I haven't heard anything yet.  I played the new episode yesterday and I had the Build-a-Bot.  Of course, I was doing new levels.  Haven't yet tried it to see if they changed it back to playing the old levels yet.  But I know that some players were saying that the day after they played this event it went back to the beginning again.  I am uploading a print screen to show that I just opened the game and it's still showing all of them so mine did not go back to the beginning.

@bearwithme, are you sure that you only got 15 levels yesterday?  I play on Windows 10 and I got 30 levels.  I didn't get my mobile to see if it moved up 15 or 30 levels.

@Dorn, I hear you and I empathize with all of you.  I sure hope that the King employees and/or the studio roam this community and see that the votes are now more than 100.  I haven't heard anything yet, but if I hear anything I will write you here.
  • Bounce777
    Bounce777 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Smiles8 said:
    How long has it been now, two weeks? I can't remember. My playing has tapered off massively. I still try to remember to open CC every day to collect the daily treat and spin the wheel, but I don't even bother collecting sugar drops because it seems pointless. If they come to their senses and restore the game to what it used to be, with lots of fun challenges and ways to collect boosters from previous levels, I'll be back. Otherwise, it's too boring. 
    BTW for the person(s) who complain about not hitting the jackpot with the wheel... you do realize you're not actually spinning a wheel, right? There are algorithms built in that determine what you get when you spin. In my experience the ones they give you most times are the round pink donut thing (coconut wheel?) and, lately, the color bombs. They used to give more fish, but that stopped. The ones they give least are the hand and the checkmark, and of course the jackpot. 
    Same here, daily treat and spin the wheel 😪
  • colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Bounce777 said:
    Smiles8 said:
    Same here, daily treat and spin the wheel 😪
    Exactly the same here, no point playing anymore.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,093 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @elsa I only got 15 levels because I only play on mobile platforms (phone and tablets) not PC and I was stuck on 4445 for weeks so I only got 15 levels to take me to 4460. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Now I understand @bearwithme!  The 30 levels got released but you were already up to 4445 so you just had 15 levels to clear to catch up to everyone else.
  • _Elsa_
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hey guys, this idea has already been suggested.  You need to head on over to this link because it already has 105 votes and it needs more.

This idea is being closed and redirected to the link above.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?