💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• mike19
    mike19 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I got the new build a boot booster some weeks ago but was still able to build up boost on previous levels. From today that is not possible anymoore and I am as disapointed as all other players that comments here. No reason to continue play everyday after this change, because I wait for new levels to be released. Instead of releasing this new build a booster for more players I think King should listen to all loyal users and bring back the old space dash to everyone. 
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Khaos said:
    Khaos said:
    I just earned another badge as well. A sarcastic woohoo
    Who’s for up-voting free boosters for earning badges??!?😀
    Yes, you should make it a new idea!
    I see a tab for ideas (haven’t entered it it☺️) but not sure how to make a tick counter for “up votes”....
  • taryn283
    taryn283 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is ridiculous. 

We first saw a change across hundreds of levels where certain users were downgraded by almost 70% of previously available moves. Levels are increasing in difficulty, but not to make the game more fun, but to force players to make in-game purchases. 

The change to build-a-bot offers ZERO enhancement to the player experience. What it does do is push players to want to buy boosters to help you fatten up your bottom line. For a game that has such a large legacy with so many loyal followers, it's amazing that you'd push a development that benefits your players in NO WAY. It's cheapened the game experience and showed that Candy Crush is not the company that it used to be. 

You've definitely lost my vote.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Khaos said:
    Khaos said:
    I just earned another badge as well. A sarcastic woohoo
    Who’s for up-voting free boosters for earning badges??!?😀
    Yes, you should make it a new idea!
    I see a tab for ideas (haven’t entered it it☺️) but not sure how to make a tick counter for “up votes”....
    The tick counter is automatically added when you enter the idea.
  • me222
    me222 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    After years of playing with continual stumbling blocks for players who advance without paying money to King, I am now ready to quit this game I once loved to play. This taking away of my ability to build a Bot while I am waiting for new levels is the last straw. Goodbye Candy Crush and King, it was a good run. I am currently at level 4460 and waiting for new levels to be released to my device. Like so many other players I had accumulated many boosters that were lost after signing out to transfer to a new device. 
  • Bounce777
    Bounce777 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Tried my best to Vote over multiple devices and every device gave me  "Need to enable Java Script" error - Followed instructions to resolve this and still no joy.  Hopefully this link will be read and my thoughts counted towards them resolving this issue.
  • guxdude
    guxdude Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I agree this is the worst change ever. There is no timer or anything on the build a bot but it just disappears for no reason and then you have to build it up again. Too frustrating to keep playing like this. You work for something and earn it and they just take it away. Really bad customer support and a deteriorating user experience. Are you trying to lose players or retain them? What you are doing is certainly going the wrong way. 
  • Jasbilina
    Jasbilina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing Candy Crush for a long time.  I enjoy the game, but have made up my mind that when the booster bot rules change to only new levels I would quit the game.  It is just to stressful to win many of the level without boosters.  I am willing to watch videos to get extra boosters but that is not enough to get through hard levels.  So I guess if I am not willing to spend money to get through these levels the owners of CC wants me to quit.  That is my only option.  
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @khaos so sorry it didn’t work. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @keyser_soze yes - I think it disappears on Monday and then u can get it back and earn boosters but only for new levels. Since we are currently stuck with this version of Build a Bot I wish King would let us keep it for use with any new levels as long as we win each level the first time - instead of putting us back to zero every Monday!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?