💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    chuck38 said:
    I don’t understand why build a bot no longer works on previously beat levels.  As a result, I am spending significantly less time on Candy Crush.  I am on level 4490 and have to wait till next Wednesday for new levels. If I lose the “bot” on one of the new levels I just may give up the game as it will be too difficult to rebuild.”
    You don’t lose yours every Monday like the rest of us?
  • Oakley_Arney
    In 2 days time we have had 2,000 more views (8k started and now over 10k) and another 20 votes but I don’t understand at what number they will start “reviewing” or “considering” this! They granted the “take away hints” with a mere 40 votes! How many votes they want to take THIS seriously??!
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    @Oakley_Arney At the moment, my Bot is full. However, this is the first week that I haven’t been able to use the Bot on previous levels. Now I’m concerned I will lose everything on Monday. I’ll report back on Monday. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    @chuck38 I can almost guarantee you will start fresh with your bot on Monday!😒
  • franks
    franks Posts: 1 Newbie
    After 4460 levels I removed the game. I do not agree with your decision to block the possibility to earn bots on previous levels. It gave, while waiting for new levels, a satisfying feeling trying to receive three stars on hard levels. I think you made a wrong decision towards your most loyal players.
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    @bearwithme It won’t be a great Monday. Thanks for prepping me. 
  • cpelow524
    cpelow524 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I created this account to make my displeasure over the build a robot upgrade know. I’ve played Candy Crush since it came out. I’ve played other games briefly but always end up getting bored or aggravated and quit except for Candy Crush. I’m afraid that day may have arrived. Please allow us to use lower levels to build the robots! 
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    If the Build A Bot and other boosters that we used to be able to collect are not restored to the way they used to be, I will likely kiss this game goodbye.  Sitting on 4460 right now with a full bot that I can't even use.  If it is reset next week then what is the reason for people that have supported this game up to this point to continue playing.  Get your heads out and get it right.  
  • Oakley_Arney
    I sure hope King is paying attention to this thread. With as many votes as this has received- why isn’t this ‘idea’ even under review?  CC is losing players and these aren’t the players who play for a few months and then quit - these are the players who have been loyal (and some who have paid money too) and continued to play the game for years!  King - please listen to us and bring back the old Build a bot instead of taking it away from everybody!!!
    Like I said...HOW MANY VOTES ARE THEY LOOKING FOR/REQUIRING? The idea was put out there to “turn off hints” has since been put into affect and it had UNDER 50 votes! This thread has triple that many votes and we have NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE BEHIND THE SCENES! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Alleri

I completed 11 LEVELS IN 1 GO WITHOUT LOSING A LIFE last night. I DIDN'T GET ANY BOOSTERS for doing so. INSTEAD it tells me that I NEED TO COMPLETE 3 MORE LEVELS. I think KING is KNOWS that this MISSION is NOT ATTAINABLE and DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION of REALLY AWARDING ANYONE of the PRIZES PROMISED. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?