💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    @Oakley_Arney

I am planning on PLAYING these 3 LEVELS even though I know I'VE BEEN CHEATED. All CCS GAMES ARE RECORDED and will be POSTED ON YouTube. I was HOPING that I COULD HAVE the AWARDING of PRIZES in my VIDEO so I can include it in my POSTING. UNFORTUNATELY with what HAPPENED, it shows CCS DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.
    Ok, but are you an individual whom also has lost the ability to “reset the board” or go into a new level, press the settings button, then the little door to go back out all without losing a life, or are you still able to do this without losing a life? If so, maybe try it on 3943 as you mention you have not ventured into it yet and see if you have 25 or 28 moves. This would also give you a good chance to take an accurate screenshot for the developers beings your already posted ones show your next available ready-to-beat level is 3943, and if you shot it with a start of 25 moves and not a single booster it would completely get your point across to them and maybe they stop givin you the run around?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @Oakley_Arney

I have been playing this game for years, posting the GAMEPLAY VIDEOS, HOW TO'S & REVIEWS. I have over 1000 videos of Candy Crush Games on YouTube. I even organized them into PLAYLIST. 

I know what you are saying but I am NOT doing that. When I play it is recorded and posted. I never had a problem with my system. The CCS APP has been working great. I get every daily boosters everyday.  The only thing I didn't get is the PRIZE for COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE.

I am one of those who never PAID TO PLAY since the BEGINNING. I used to defend the maker of this game but with this happening without them NOT EXPLAINING what is GOING ON really looks bad. 

By the way, I completed BOTH LEVELS 3943 & 3944 IN ONE GO or ONE TRY. It STILL TELLS ME I HAVE 3 MORE LEVELS TO BEAT starting with 3945. 

STILL TELLS ME I HAVE 3 MORE LEVELS TO BEAT. 
  • Oakley_Arney
    mercerik -Understand and understood. When you do decide to play, and it is posted as you say it will be recorded, I hope that stinkin bot gives you those extra 3 moves in which it is captured as doing so in your screen shots! Along with all the other promised boosters you are to be starting this level with...good luck to you, I hope you can get everything resolved.☺️

• mercerik
    edited March 2019
    @Oakley_Arney

Thanks Arney! I beat games faster than UPLOADING THEM so I have PLENTY OF WORK TO DO. I am working on BUILD-A-BOT REVIEW which includes my EXPERIENCE with the CHALLENGE and it is coming soon. 

PROBLEMS DON'T GET RESOLVED if the PEOPLE they DEPLOY to ANSWER THE ISSUES DO NOT KNOW the MECHANICS of the GAME. They just answer like ROBOTS carrying LINKS WITH THEM that are NOT SOLUTIONS. They are ONLY ANSWERING because they GET POINTS and KEEP THEIR POSITIONS IN THE COMMUNITY LEADERBOARD. This COMMUNITY will be SUCCESSFUL and RESPECTED if they RESEARCH their ANSWER FIRST. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Ok, enough with this!  @mercerik, I have read and read and now it's time to speak up from my end.  Have you or has everyone else here read the Candy Crush Saga House Rules?  If not, you can read them here.  
    I would like to quote a paragraph from there .......
    "Our Community is a friendly place, and we want all members to feel free to share their knowledge. We will not allow any behaviour that is disrespectful, threatening or offensive to other members of this community or towards the King staff. Abuse includes foul language threatening or aggressive behaviour or language that is deemed offensive. Please be aware that posting in CAPITAL LETTERS could be considered threatening."
    If this type of discussion continues like this, I will be closing down this idea until I can speak to the community manager on Monday.

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Elsa,

I understand that you want the comments posted here to be within the guidelines outlined by the company, and common sense. 

Please do not extinguish the outlet tool for all the folks commenting. 

I am very frustrated, and growing less patient as time passes, I'm certain I'm not the only one. 

I put a lot of effort into making sure that what I am posting is not offensive or threatening in any fashion.  I believe the majority of the people have  showed considerable restraint as well. 

Please address the individuals that may be crossing the line of proper  etiquette,  rather than ice the entire idea that is been posted. 

I mean this with all respect and sincerity, I do appreciate all the help that you are doing and have been doing to help us! 

Thank you so much! 

Respectfully, 

Dorn
  • mercerik
    @Elsa

CAPITAL LETTERS are intended so you can see right away the points that I am getting across. Too bad, you are taking it as a threat. It was never a threat.

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
     I would like to ask of all the other people commenting on here to take into consideration that each and everyone of us is very very frustrated and running out of patience. 

I'm 52 years old and I  Learned a long time ago you get a lot farther, and your words mean more if they are put in a fashion that is respectful. 

I can curse like a sailor, but I've had more success using words like please and thank you. 

Elsa and the other liaisons to CC  did not individually put the game in its current state, we have to remember that the people responding to us are not responsible for what happened. 

We can just simply keep stating our problems, voting, keeping it civil but not giving up! 

When I was 38 years old, I bought a box of cracker jacks that had no surprise in it!  I wrote a nice letter to the company explaining what happened, they sent me a coupon for eight dollars worth of cracker jacks and an apology! 

It's kind of funny, I didn't think anything was going to come of it, but it is a good example of what can happen if you just simply ask. 

We don't want to anger the messenger!  Being polite is not "kissing up", it's just being polite.
  • Oakley_Arney
    Dorn said:
     I would like to ask of all the other people commenting on here to take into consideration that each and everyone of us is very very frustrated and running out of patience. 

I'm 52 years old and I  Learned a long time ago you get a lot farther, and your words mean more if they are put in a fashion that is respectful. 

I can curse like a sailor, but I've had more success using words like please and thank you. 

Elsa and the other liaisons to CC  did not individually put the game in its current state, we have to remember that the people responding to us are not responsible for what happened. 

We can just simply keep stating our problems, voting, keeping it civil but not giving up! 

When I was 38 years old, I bought a box of cracker jacks that had no surprise in it!  I wrote a nice letter to the company explaining what happened, they sent me a coupon for eight dollars worth of cracker jacks and an apology! 

It's kind of funny, I didn't think anything was going to come of it, but it is a good example of what can happen if you just simply ask. 

We don't want to anger the messenger!  Being polite is not "kissing up", it's just being polite.
    Ditto. I’m 33, have 3 children under the age of 10, all of whom despise the movie Bambi. How does this relate?🤔🙃...I call it a “thumper.” Aside from the terrible grammar used by this baby bunny, known as “Thumper in the movie, just as your words are very well expressed, i too will express mine and pull a “thumper”. “If ya ain’t got nuthin nice to say, then don’t say nuthin at all.”☺️ (Your words are very well said, thank you, spot on, my children see me “thump” my foot when they fight and it truly goes without words, if that doesn’t work, I ask “do we need to watch Bambi?”😂) 
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    The thing is, we have all been playing CC for years, and it feels like a child who has been taken out for ice cream every Sunday for seven years and suddenly he's told no more ice cream on Sundays.  It's not only very upsetting, it's downright hurtful. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?