Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Options

Comments

• TeriLynn
    TeriLynn Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    When playing a level requiring a high score be sure to use booster candies separately. Your score will be higher if, for example, you use two colorbombs on separate colors than the two colorbombs together. 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Sweet thanks for that nice link there @firebombmarkus ! :3

I've been needing a good reference list for good Sugar Drop levels and this works perfectly! :chuffed:
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    1520836804 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    Since Candy Crush limits lives of 5 and once I used them all, I jump my game to gameroom to play another 5 lives there and go back and forward.
  • emc323
    emc323 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Take advantage of the special candies that come along every 8 hours. They’ll give u boosters along the way as you reach 160!
  • anna_02
    anna_02 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • anna_02
    Options
    when playing a game when chocolates are required ensure that you know which type of chocolate you need and allow them to spawn ensuring you can have enough chocolate because if you don't allow more chocolate to spawn you will never have the right amount and you get the oops sorry game over this has caught many players out that are in the high levels 

• anna_02
    Options

For points levels - remember you score the most amount of points using a cb with a single color, not a special candy. Obviously you want to choose a color with the most candies on the board and especially if there are countdown bombs of the same color. 

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    The most easiest tip for everyone but especially for new comers. Whenever you come across a Hard / Super Hard level and are unable to clear it irrespective of continuous repeated attempts than stop playing this level for 2 days. Have a go at it on the 3rd day and you will clear it 100%. Experienced this multiple times when I was a newbie and also many other players have felt the same.
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    My tip for other players would be to make earning Sugar Drops a routine part of your game time. Because of recent changes, boosters are more precious than ever. There are many levels which have the potential for earning a high level of Sugar Drops. Two of my favorite Sugar Drop levels are 1476 and 666. I try to play these levels consistently, and my booster inventory has definitely benefited from it.  Have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?