📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Repeating levels

Options
13»

Answers

• heitman19
    heitman19 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Another repeat on 1950. I just updated the app last night. I'm trying to compete in the space race and it gets super agitating when I have to repeat hard levels that I've already beaten. It seems unfair when others don't have to do that. 
  • heitman19
    Options
    Another repeat 1952.
  • heitman19
    Options
    Repeat on 1981. Well, at least a got a handful of levels before repeating again...
  • saryslira
    saryslira Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It’s not a test, it’s a marketing ploy/mind game to keep you playing longer and lose more lives or more boosters, therefore buy more. When you’re winning and are going though hard levels (I’m almost at 5000) they show the retry button only or the retry and the next button together, but since your brain is focused on “keep winning” and on play fast because some of your boosters may be “timed”, you don’t notice you are pressing the retry button. I make myself aware of it most of the time, but eventually I’m doing really well and I have a lot of boosters and I forget and boom, they get me again!  I don’t think King is going to change that. 
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    I have experienced this as well I have just completed level 1759 and I remember the same level earlier in the game. Similar situations had happened throughout the game, but I thought it was my mind playing tricks, but now that I have seen this thread, I'm not so sure. 

I get that the game is constantly updated and changed, but to have people repeat levels, especially hards ones, is just bang out of order. This really needs to be sorted out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?