💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Somegirl they're fishing to see how much money we spend on their games.  Zip from me.  Used to spend but not anymore.  Going to do what Dawn Marie does from here on out and enjoy them not getting a dime.  They'll come back around ;)
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Yeah, I didn't like them asking how many purchases I made either, even though I don't. That's why I didn't fill it out.
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    P2tt said:
    as i have said before , most of people in here are at high levels and have found ways to avoid spending money,  king/candy crush could care less about us. 

I don't know if that is quite true. At least with me, I only start spending money on a game after I've played it several months--I have to be invested in a game and trust it, before I will spend money on it.  Once I am invested in a game, then I want to reward the creators, so they can continue creating the game. For people saying this is a "free" game so they will never spend money on it, nothing in life is free, and if the creators don't make money, then they aren't going to continue making the "free" game. I think in general, long-term players are more likely to spend money on a game, then short-term players who don't have anything invested. 

But at this point, Candy Crush is no longer much fun. I no longer trust the game the game and after 2 months since losing the robot booster, I no longer feel invested. Even if things change back (and let's be honest, at this point they aren't going to....especially looking at the history of the new corporation that owns Candy Crush), it would take several months again before I once again felt invested and trust the game.

I've taken the advice on this thread, and have downloaded some new games to try out. It will take awhile for me to get used to and feel invested in a new game, but I have no doubt that one of them will click with me, and eventually I will support the creators of that game. I found Candy Crush after another game I was invested in, and spending money on, changed dramatically (and eventually after I quit playing it, ceased to exist.)

I know Elsa said the number of daily players has remained the same, but I wonder how many of these daily players just log-on to collect the daily bonus and play a round or 2. I know that is pretty much all I'm doing with Candy Crush these days. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @HomeOfLove

Believe It or Not, there are people who play Candy Crush Saga who are now in the higher levels who have not spent money and I am one of them. I just completed Level 4000. Actually, I am not a short term player, I've been playing this game since 2012. I'll be here for the long haul.  
  • Crimson_Dawn
    I actually beat 60 levels this week already.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    I've been playing Candy Crush for a while too. I just beat level 3600.
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Hey, this is a game let’s keep things light hearted and fun like they should bed 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @Somegirl

On the contrary, people who can beat levels without using money would like Candy Crush Saga to stay in the Gaming World for as long as it should. As I said I played this since 2012, that's 7 years. Why wouldn't we care? Who says that you have to pay to win? King didn't say that. Yes, the company offers Boosters for a price and they are there for people who wants to move-up without a do over. Don't knock off people who can beat levels using skills just because you are paying money to complete yours. That is not fair.
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3

@mercerik no harm intended. I have played this level over 100 times and used about 75 earned boosters or with won competitions and still have not won. 
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    @Somegirl

On the contrary, people who can beat levels without using money would like Candy Crush Saga to stay in the Gaming World for as long as it should. As I said I played this since 2012, that's 7 years. Why wouldn't we care? Who says that you have to pay to win? King didn't say that. Yes, the company offers Boosters for a price and they are there for people who wants to move-up without a do over. Don't knock off people who can beat levels using skills just because you are paying money to complete yours. That is not fair.
    You don't have to pay to win, but obviously King is going to care far more about the people paying their salaries then people who don't. This is true for every business, and everyone. Most of us are not independently wealthy, so we must work for a salary to survive, and King employees are no different. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?