Build-a-Bot

Water
Water Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi I am a “die-hard” fan of Candy Crush Saga, basically, I will play the game every day and night when free.  Now I reached the level  4460 which is the highest level I can play at this moment.  I will play the previous level to get more stars and points.  I love and enjoy the game very much.  However, your recent updating makes me very angry.  In the past, I can play previous levels to get Boosters from Booster Bot.  But now I can’t do that!!! Even I played and passed the highest level 4460 and I can’t Build-the-Bot again!!!!  I think you have changed the rule which can build the Bot only from new levels (the level not passed before).  I understand your intention but how about the case like me which we have no more new levels to play until you upload the newest levels.  Are you encourage we play the previous levels?  Are you wanna such die-hard fan go away and won’t play again???  I really appreciate your team to build up very funny game and make me relax and enjoy after works.  I hope you can review the change and let the player to build the Bot even they played the passed levels, thanks.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?