⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters disappear for latest levels

Options
Didi2000
Didi2000 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello

Boosters (colour bombs, striped/wrap combos and the third booster) are not available for me at the level introduction screen from level 4596 since the weekend. I got through 4596 and 4597 using boosters, then they were not available when I tried level 4598. I have just won the space race and should have access to nearly six hours of colour bombs and striped/wrap combos, but no colour bomb or striped/wrap combos appear on the intro screen for level 4598. On level 4595 and below the intro screens give me access to colour bombs for 5.30. Can you please tell me what is going on?

Thanks

Answers

• Candy_Crush_King
    Candy_Crush_King Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Same here. Have no option to use boosters, plus the build a bots also do not show up. Yet if I lose the level, it will take my build a bots away. You all need to quit screwing things up in this game.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @Didi2000 & @Candy_Crush_King

There are some levels in which you can use Boosters at the beginning, because the levels are created like that
    You can see here, it's equal to everyone

It's not the problem of games. i hope you understand.
    have a good day 
  • Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

@Sukanta...I beg to differ with you. If you earn an award such as an hour of Stripe/Wrapper to start a game, it should be available to use. It would be different you had an hour of fish, but fish are not part of that particular level. Stripes and wrappers are a part of EVERY level of Candy Crush. And I'm at level 4598.

By the way, I lost a bot booster on 4597 and I was never given ANY bot boosters to start the game. So how in all fairness is that right?  

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    hello @Cobra
    I'm also a game lover like you.
    I understand that the King has transformed a lot, and everyone is suffering a lot for the good. I'm playing games in accordance with some rules, for which I have no problem.
    Complete the program of Sugar Drop twice a day, which is my main weapon  =)
  • Didi2000
    Didi2000 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for your answer, Sukanta. I wasn't aware of this rule, and thought it was glitch in the program. The first time it occurs is level 4598. As I noted, when I first passed 4596 and 4597 the boosters were available (I needed them to pass) and then they disappeared. They're available on level 4599 but then not on 4600 (as per your screen shot). If that is the rule, that is the rule, and we have to accept it if we play the game. I don't think it's reasonable that you can lose your bots on levels where you can't use them, but that is just an opinion, and I didn't make the game.

Didi
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    hello @Didi2000
    I understand the depth of this problem. The same happened on the last both Sunday. although I sent a complain. build a bot reset to zero, I do not even support it.
    thank you 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Didi2000 and @Candy_Crush_King,  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

What you both and @Cobra are saying is correct.... the boosters "Colour Bomb" and "Striped/Wrapped combo Candy" should be available in ALL levels whether you are playing for the 1st time or 50th time.  It is the 3rd booster that varies.

@Didi2000, looks like there is a glitch with your game and I have seen few complaints with the same issue.  Not able to avail the unlimited boosters is an issue/glitch and needs to be reported!   And please know that what @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned does not pertain here in your case and there is no such rule!!

@Didi2000 and @Candy_Crush_King, can you both please provide your device details as well as your King game user ID?  I will talk to the Community Manager if they can do anything about it and update you on it :+1:

Please check this link to find your game user ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your reply =)

Thank you & have a great day! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Candy_Crush_King,

The "Build A Bot" is designed like that -- if we loose a single level, we loose all of the Bot and we have to rebuild all over again! 

Many players were complaining about it and King gave a recent update that the "Bot" is supposed to be used only in the "New" levels.  One we had before -- which we were playing in the old levels and new levels, seems to be a glitch.  And yes, many players are not liking that part too! 

Just for your information :+1:  Please post back with the details I have asked in my above message, so that I can inform the Community Manager about the glitch with regards to the non-availability of unlimited boosters =)

Have a nice day!
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
    hello @Didi2000 & @Candy_Crush_King

There are some levels in which you can use Boosters at the beginning, because the levels are created like that
    You can see here, it's equal to everyone

It's not the problem of games. i hope you understand.
    have a good day 
    Why you always write such nonsense? If you don't know the solution, just be quiet.

@Pummy_Raj, thanks for your helpful answer! Hope King will fix this glitch asap.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Julius I have to remind you to be polite and kind and respect other players as well as the rules of the Community. If you think that somebody's help is not enough or good there are other ways to let them know without insulting. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?