💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,120 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @mercerik thanks for sharing. @Crimson Dawn - just a little way for us both to go. 😊
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    After years of play and 4500+ levels, I am quitting. Like so many others the Build a Bot change has completely ended my desire to play Candy Crush. I used to be an avid reader. Looks like I'll have time to rediscover the joy of print. 

Adios!
    I completely understand. For me, Candy Crush is no longer fun to play. I am a completionist, and am more interested in getting 3 stars, then just rushing through new levels. Being unable to use a booster bot on old levels, makes it close to impossible to get 3 stars on them. Indeed, there are many old levels that I have played many, many times with the old booster bot, and still have not been able to get 3 stars. I have still be signing on daily to get the daily booster and spin, out of habit, although I missed yesterday and will probably be missing more.

I have been exploring other games, and there are tons of "match 3" games out there. I have been testing them out, a lot of fun options available, and am close to picking one to be my new primary game to play. Nothing wrong with going back to reading, but if you want a new fun "match 3" game, there are a lot of different ones available. 
  • bimmster20
    bimmster20 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Lots of little things have irked me for a while, like King's habit of continually changing levels, shoving me into "Champions Brackets, hanging up while sending help to my buddy, and so on. This was just the final nail in the coffin. Really kind of sad that it's taken me this long...
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Lots of little things have irked me for a while, like King's habit of continually changing levels, shoving me into "Champions Brackets, hanging up while sending help to my buddy, and so on. This was just the final nail in the coffin. Really kind of sad that it's taken me this long...
    which games do you like.  out of habit i do sugar drops and win one game a day.  thanks cc/king for ruining the game and giving me more free time/
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    So my build a bot stopped resetting on Monday. Did everyone else’s do the same?
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    So my build a bot stopped resetting on Monday. Did everyone else’s do the same?
    mine reset , lost all boosters
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    @P2tt I just checked my other account and it still has it from last week. All three platforms are like this and they are syncing between them. Maybe try and update. I hope this isn’t a test run
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Mine hasn't reset like everyone else's has. Strange.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,120 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn mine has unfortunately reset!😒
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?