⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost all my boost

Options
Youssefmba
Youssefmba Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello,

Every morning, when I woke up I play Candy Crush for 10 to 20 minutes before going out. Today morning, when I woke up, I remarked that I lost all my boost I had.
I had more than 40 in each one, (some more than 100). How that it possible ? and how can I bring them back.

Thank you,

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @Youssefmba

Sorry for it happening with you. What device you're using for this game?
  • Youssefmba
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas thank you for your reply

I m using my phone "Iphone 6"
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    thank you @Youssefmba for your feedback.
    Sorry to say that our game studio had not start yet  booster syncing with server. so we can use them when playing offline.
    Actually android or i-phone boosters is directly saved on device memory.  for game crashing , freezing or uninstalling, this type cause you will  totally lost them. and not refundable.
    please read here how to safe boosters
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters
    you can contact here https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    i hope you understand  :)

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,828 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Youssefmba,  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

Very sorry to hear that you lost all the boosters in your game!!  Before playing the game this morning or closing it last night, did your game crash?  By any chance, did you reinstall the game OR did you update the App?  

Usually, we loose the boosters when the game crashes OR if reinstall the App!  Sometimes, "Update" is also causing to loose the boosters!!  Can you please tell me if any of these happened with your game?  

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name, so that I can receive a notification about your reply =)

Thank you and have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Youssefmba
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas Thank you for your reply. I read the information on the link, and I'm already not stockpiling my boosters (having 60 of each and i'm still on the level 3070 is a good thing I think) And i'm alreading linking my application with my fb account. Unfortunatly my phone has not 1 Gb free now (I have a lot of pictures / application on it).
    So for now, if I undershave any solution to have back my boosters ?

@Pummy_Raj  Good morning,

First, I wanna thank you for your concern. And yes, the game was freezing for a little 2 minutes. I turn off the phone and restart it again later (maybe 20 minutes after that). Then I remarked that I lost all my boost. (I didn't update or reinstall the app)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?