Why the Change?

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    To the people at King's,

Aren't we allowed anymore to see the number of "ingredients" needed? What is this with the update? What are you doing? Please do fix, and have a nice evening...

It might be as @bearwithme wrote.  Try to clear out the history and see if that helps.  Please write back here on Tuesday and tag me if you still see this happening and I will tag a community manager to find out what’s going on.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Meryl and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. I will follow @Elsa's instructions and provide you with a link which will explain to you how to find your ID. You can do it here

https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/255129/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you find out your ID go to this link https://soporto.king.com/contact and fill in the support form. As you are already informed, the team is on vacation until Tuesday so you might need to be a little bit patient.

I will also recommend you to follow steps on the link below and try them before filling in the form because they might help you.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Please keep us informed if you solved your problem or not because we are really here to help you. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful weekend and happy holidays 🤗
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Elsa said:
    To the people at King's,

Aren't we allowed anymore to see the number of "ingredients" needed? What is this with the update? What are you doing? Please do fix, and have a nice evening...

It might be as @bearwithme wrote.  Try to clear out the history and see if that helps.  Please write back here on Tuesday and tag me if you still see this happening and I will tag a community manager to find out what’s going on.

That won't work Elsa. I don't have a tablet by the way, just a PC. And this isn't just happening to me, there's loads of people complaining about this. I think it's time for King (or Activision) to finally wake up, and see that pretty regularly things go wrong after they've done an update. So don't blame it on the people or on FB please, I really do feel this can get sorted by maybe just pushing or switching a button over there. I believe this also is "layout being different?". You asked for a screenshot yourself. It's just useless like this. I think that's why maybe people are saying they're "Having a new layout, and it's not for the better".
    Have a nice evening, and enjoy your Easterweekend.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited April 2019
    Options

@José_Savelkoul

I have noticed the same change.  It looks like they increased the physical size of the items needed to pass the level and then have a large check mark showing you have met a requirement.  However as you have shown - it can cover up the actual number of items needed.  I play on a tablet and usually play in horizontal mode.  However, I noticed if I played in the vertical mode, then it looks normal and I can see the numbers showing how many items I have left to collect.

I think this is exactly what the people are complaining about, having a new layout, and not liking it one bit. The increasing of the physical size needed. It's not like the complaints are about having a completely different level-layout, is it? Like two months ago? And you've got a tablet, that's nice, I don't have one, just a PC. There's loads of complaints about huge order-items covering up the numbers needed. Please do get things sorted over there. When "King" still was "King", run by "King"-employees, there was a glitch now and then, but it got sorted. Ever since Candy Crush got sold to "Activision", things just got worse, a whole lot worse. I've said it before, you're just doing a great job of killing this game slowly but softly. Please do show the people that you still care.

Hoping for a fix, have a nice Easterweekend...
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,957 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @José_Savelkoul I think all the community managers are gone for the long weekend but hopefully you will hear something back on Tuesday. Maybe some people complained that they had trouble seeing the items needed (just guessing here) but it makes no sense to make them so large that you can’t see how many you have left to collect. I agree - it seems like it should be something easy to fix. It will be interesting to see Cezdiamond’s response
    I hope you have a great Easter weekend too. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?