⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Galaxy s7 crashing

Options
Banshee2242
Banshee2242 Posts: 3 Newbie
I'm on level 1060, I have a galaxy s7 and the game keeps crashing. 
I have cleared the cache.
Uninstalled and installed. 
Made sure it's  updated. 
Sent feedback. 
Restarted my phone. 
It crashes during the game every time. I passed the level at one point and it crashed before it could add up my score but then it started over at the same level. 
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Banshee2242

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Did you checked your device software update?

• Banshee2242
    Options
    Yes all is updated. Phone and game.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Banshee2242 thanks for reply.
    Please check this troubleshooting
    Wipe Cache Partition
    The Android apps crashing problem may happen if there is something wrong with the cache partition, which stores the App data and also other system files. To wipe the cache partition, you need to put your device into recovery mode.
    The methods are various in different brands: press and hold Home, Power and Volume down button for Samsung; press the Power and Volume down button for HTC/LG > After you enter the Recovery Mode, you can use Volume button to choose wipe cache partition > choose reboot system now to restart your device.

• Banshee2242
    Options
    I did what you recommended twice and it's still freezing mid game.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Banshee2242
    Check the last way B)
    This will rule out the possibility that one or some of the apps you downloaded and installed is causing the problem. Starting the phone up in safe mode temporarily disables all third-party apps so if one of them is causing the problem, the freezes should not occur in safe mode. So, this must be the very first thing you need to do when troubleshooting a phone that randomly or keeps freezing.
    1. Press and hold the Power key.
    2. As soon as you can see the ‘Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE’ on the screen, release the Power key and immediately hold the Volume Down key.
    3. Continue holding the Volume Down button until the device finishes rebooting.
    4. You may release it when you can see ‘Safe mode’ in the bottom left corner of the screen.

When in safe mode, two things may happen: either the freezes continue or disappear. If they still occur, then the third-party apps are cleared, otherwise, you just have to find the culprit and uninstall it. Well, you may uninstall more than one app to fix the issue. So, this is how you uninstall an app from your S7 Edge:

1. From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
    2. Tap Settings.
    3. Tap Applications.
    4. Tap the desired application in the default list or tap Menu icon > Show system apps to display pre-installed apps.
    5. Tap Uninstall.
    6. Tap Uninstall again to confirm.

You may have to reboot your phone in normal mode to confirm if the problem is fixed right every after you uninstalled an app. Moreover, if it would be a lot easier and quicker to just backup your files and data and then do the reset, then I suggest you do that.

1. From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
    2. Tap Settings.
    3. Tap Cloud and accounts.
    4. Tap Backup and reset.
    5. If desired, tap Back up my data to move the slider to ON or OFF.
    6. If desired, tap Restore to move the slider to ON or OFF.
    7. Tap the back key twice to return to the Settings menu, then tap General Management.
    8. Tap Reset.
    9. Tap Factory data reset.
    10. Tap Reset device.
    11. If you have screen lock turned on, enter your PIN or password.
    12. Tap Continue.
    13. Tap Delete all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?