๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

New Episode Race

Options

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm moving this to the Candy Crush Community now ๐Ÿ˜‰ Glad you're enjoying it, @bearwithme ๐Ÿ˜„
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @QueenMia.ย  Appreciate the assist! Sorry I posted it in the wrong community.ย  :open_mouth:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    That is no problem at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ Everything can be moved ๐Ÿค—
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    I also got this for the first time ever today! Unfortunately it completely froze my iPad when it first appeared so I had to do a forced shutdown/restart. Luckily I did not lose any boosters etc. After that it started working and I won both episodes. With the first one I was not paying attention so no idea of the prize, with the second one it was 5 gold bars.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @SagaR - so it was happening during both episodes?ย  When you won the 5 gold bars - what position were you - first?
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    I won 5 gold bars for first place in one episode, so for both episodes I received 10 gold bars
  • SagaR
    Options
    @bearwithme - Yep, I got the Episode Race for both of the new episodes, and I was first with both episodes.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @SagaR -thanks for the info. So the prize is 5 gold bars. I appreciate it. Do you have to wait for the new episodes each week (are you as high as you can go?) ย Iโ€™m wondering if the race is only for those who have to wait each week for the new episodes to be released.ย 
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    I got 5 gold bars for coming first on the first episode, Iโ€™m not quite done with the 2nd episode as Iโ€™m collecting stickers.
  • SagaR
    Options
    @bearwithmeย  Yes, I am as far as I can go, i.e. I have to wait for new episodes each Wednesday. But I've been in this situation for a year, and this week was the first time I got the Episode Race. I guess it's being implemented in stages.

Now, with the Episode Race, I have to decide which prize I want more - the one from Episode Race, or the one from Daily Win? Because if I want the Daily Win prize, I have to play the new levels over several days (otherwise I only get the Daily Win every six weeks). But if I do that, I will lose the Episode Race (I assume the winners will complete the episode within a day).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?