Advanced Players getting screwed...

Options

Comments

• Aine
    Aine Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options
    It just makes no sense! They know that people at that level are done paying for anything so why do they want to get rid of us so bad? We watch all of their ads that they make money on we are doing no harm but it seems they want us to quit! SMH 
  • Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    Agree totally, KING are now taking away your boosters - I had an hour CB/Wrap and lost it as well as the Bot - why would I buy boosters that I can't use??? KING CON!!!
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    Don't worry, the moderators will come on here with some lame excuse from King, "trying a new feature", "tutorial's only", blah blah blah. 

Facts are, you are stuck on levels you can't use your boosters on, you lose your bot even if you can't use it, and you have no boosters to help you. 

I am on level 4600. Everything I have seen about this level is it is a super hard level, only way to pass it is sheer luck. Only video online showing it being finished is with more moves.

I decided that I would keep playing at this point, but I will NEVER spend another dime on this game, and I will actively discourage my friends and people in my circle from playing. They are turning the game into a pay to play deal, make arbitrary changes, and screw over long time players. It is a very poorly run business now
  • Aine
    Aine Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options
    Couldn’t agree more...4600 broke me...they don’t want us here anymore...
  • SuperTapperPlus
    SuperTapperPlus Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    @Aine, whenever you're like at some of the highest levels in the game, difficulty is off the charts. Nobody else could reach that level but maybe nobody will ever want to play it.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Khaos said:
    Just wait, it gets better. From what I have read, the 4600's don't allow you to choose your color bombs, wrapped/striped candies, or swedish fish at the start of play. I am not sure if it's all of the levels after 4600 or a mix. This move screams of screwing the long time avid players into spending money for bars, poppers and the other boosters you have the option of using during board play. So my advice is to save your hammers and hands from the sugar drop challenge. 
    It's only about 5 levels that are currently called tutorial levels.  I have no clue what that means and I am waiting for an answer from the studio.  So it's not all levels but I do know that 4600 is one of them.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Can I join in with this conversation even if I am a Superstar (Volunteer)?  I play all 4 Candy Crush games (Saga, Soda, Friends, Jelly), Farm Heroes and Blossom Blast.  This is how I play the games.  In the morning I collect the daily spinning wheel in CC Saga and then collect the daily boosters from the other games.  Then I come here to answer questions, eat my lunch, watch TV, come back here to answer more questions.  At night I open each game and I don't even play my 5 free lives anymore.  CC Soda Saga, CC Friends Saga and CC Jelly Saga are very difficult for me to clear.  Oh I forgot, I also play Diamond Diaries which is really getting on my nerves!  So I go into each game and maybe play a level 2 or 3 times and then exit it.  Once this is done for all the King games, I shut off my mobile devices and watch TV.  I can't get aggravated about this anymore because it's only going to stress me out and give me a heart attack.  To lose my organs it's not worth it.  So yes I totally agree with everyone here.  It's no longer like the old Candy Crush Saga before Activision bought them out. 

So now I spend more time concentrating on the friends that I've made here.  I also spent a lot of time creating beginner guides for all the King games and you can see them here:  https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/categories/superstar-blogs

I am also going to try to do some research on guess what?????  Internet Gaming Addiction!  Do you think I can get a lot of participants from here?  LOL!  I think reading all those studies out there on addiction has made me cut back more on the games. 

Ok, I have said enough for now.  I don't know if you wanted my thoughts on this but I chose to throw it out there for all of you.

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    There's one advantage to being an advanced player in the Wednesday club and that is we get to play the level before it's tweaked with less moves. 

I wasn't at this point when I commented about those levels and my comment was based off of others complaining about it. I only play CC saga. My main goal when I started playing was to reach the last level. I finally made it about 3 weeks ago after years of playing and am like, "Now what do I do?!" 

My daughter is due to give birth to my second granddaughter any day now, so hopefully helping her out will fill my time!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Khaos, aren't grandchildren wonderful!  Please let us know when she gives birth.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options
    I thought there was a bug, but to see that this "no booster" thing is intentional really makes me mad.  I just earned my 6 ribbon thing for an hour for free wrapped/striped candy which I cannot even use...I'm on 4603...so here you go--offer "free stuff" for completing things ---the buddy challenge reward would apply here too as well as the bot....Oh sorry you can't use the stuff you earned too bad for you.  What is wrong with you people that run this game?  Are you completely batty?  There are (more times than not) that I earn things from your so called challenges that cannot be used.  For example--the buddy challenge--not working, not working, Oh POOF "you've completed the buddy challenge"...just as you have run out of lives...how coincidental ....or is really?   This latest no boosters allowed crap is just that---crap...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?