Episode race is not working. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,889 Sweet Legend
    I didn't want to say anything to you before when you said that you contacted customer service but I had a feeling that you would get that response because other players have gotten the same response.  Customer service is good for lost progress or purchase issues.  Let's wait until @Jelly Jenny comes here and checks with the studio to find out what's happening.
  • Amrussell
    Amrussell Posts: 45 Level 2
    Thanks so much @Elsa They have actually been pretty good at helping me out. I unfortunately closed the ticket with other issues and starting the game from level 1. The episode race was doing the same thing but I was told to close the ticket and open a new case. She did credit me with 5 gold bars as a courtesy but I should've had close to 70+ plus by grrr lol. The usual time I get a reply is 5am lol. Let's see what happens here and there. I appreciate all your help and support. I will keep you posted if I get a reply before you are able to  
    Thanks again, I really appreciate the community and Superstars! 
  • _Elsa_
    You are back at level 1?  Do you need your progress back on track?  If so, please let me know and I'll give you information for that.
  • Amrussell
    No but thanks for asking. I requested to start over. Lol Everything was working fine until I started over... Smh Like I said, temporary insanity got the best of me @Elsa lol
  • Amrussell
    Hi @Elsa Haven't heard back from customer support . Guess my winning streak ran out with their quick response lol. Has @Jelly Jennybeen around the community today? Please help, "totally frustrated" aka me! Hahaha 
  • _Elsa_
    Sometimes it takes a bit longer to hear from them.  Yes I saw her posting but you just tagged her in your message so she might see it tomorrow when she is back n the office.
  • Amrussell
    Hi @Elsa. Oh, okay. I thought you tagged her already, my bad. Lol I am tempted to uninstall and reinstall but am worried it will do the same thing. I don't mind loosing the boosters if I knew it would be fixed. lol
    Thanks again for all your help. I appreciate it very much 
  • _Elsa_
    Let’s see what happens tomorrow.
  • Amrussell
    Okay  no problem  Thanks again 
  • Amrussell
    Good morning @Elsa. I have no idea what to do  I haven't heard from @Jelly Jennyand customer support asked me to send screenshots almost 2 day's ago. Seems like I am the only one having this issue  thinking about uninstalling ans installing again. Since I will all my boosters I would rather start from the beginning bit it took 4 day's last time I requested that lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?