💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Options
    to be fair King should take everybody's sugar drops away not just certain people . This isn't right !!!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Lindsey_Ash - don't say that!   :) I agree it should be fair but that is what they are thinking of doing - taking them away from everyone.  We hope they instead ensure everyone can use sugar drops again.
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Options
    I want that too. I am really pissed as this is the 4th week I am without. I don't know why they don't just leave well enough alone. 
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
    Sugar Drops are needed by ALL CC players to enjoy the game. The levels are very hard to get through with less moves as it is...can't imagine playing without a little extra help. Please, whoever is involved in the removal of sugar drops, bear with us and return our little treats. Lindsey, hope your drops are back soon. : (
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Options
    Thank you and I hope so.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    I have to eat my words in my original post. I visited my nephew recently and logged into my game on his iPad. No sugar drops. No C. The game map looked so naked. 🤢 Fortunately, I still have sugar drops via the Win10 app and king.com. But for others missing their sugar drops, try another medium like I did.
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Well I am about done. i have been playing for YEARS and spent a ton of $$$. I have been on the same level for over a week and I know I could pass with boosters. No sugar drops=no boosters except one a day from spin. All my friends are way, way ahead of me. I refuse to spend a dime and I am sick of this level so I think I will just stop playing. Thanks King---you have shown me that you have zero respect for your customers. 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    Is ccs welcome rich people only? Successful companies should have social responsibility and conscience, should not be profitable only.
    Why does King's eyes only see money? Sugar drops made me understand that although my technique is not the best, but I can get the sugar drops as long as I try hard, I can still reach the peak. In this world, some things can't be bought with money,  such as l love candy crush so much and willing to spend lots of time to play.
  • bougd55
    bougd55 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with you 100%. I need the sugar drops and I REFUSE to buy any boasters !! Not fair some people still have them and the rest of us don’t !!! They make  enough money with their advertisements . 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @beechgal @Bianco_Kong and @bougd55 - You are totally correct - they need to end their 'test' and restore the ability to collect sugar drops to everyone.  The game moderator (Jelly Jenny) said she will pass our concerns on to the King staff and I sincerely hope they pay attention and give everyone their sugar drops as soon as possible!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?