⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am i unable to sync my progress between two devices?

Options
Vandana_Samyal
Vandana_Samyal Posts: 11 Level 2
edited June 2019 in Support
Before i begin, let me clear that i have tried every troubleshooting tip you had to offer to resolve this issue but have not achieved anything out of it, so please don't send me the same links again and again and resolve my issue.So, the thing is on one device, my current level is 2598 and i have logged in via Facebook. But, when i login on a different device with the same Facebook account of course, it doesn't load up the same level but a different level (i.e. 951). This has given me nightmares as i can't sync my progress. Please look into the matter and resolve it immediately or else i would be forced to quit this gem of a game due to this stupid bug. Hoping for a positive response from your end. 
Thank you

P.S. I have attached two screenshots of the two devices for you to consider.

Best Answers

• Vandana_Samyal
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Just a update for those who are following this discussion.
    My problem has been successfully solved.
    What i did?
    I emailed about my issue to the Candy Crush Team. They came in touch with me and successfully restored my progress to where am currently at!

Thanks a lot to this Exciting send adorable community that cares for its members more than anything.

• Vandana_Samyal
    Answer ✓
    Options
    My problem has been successfully solved.
    What i did?
    I emailed the Candy Crush team about my issue and they got in touch with me and helped me get on track to where am currently at.

Thanks a lot to this exciting and adorable community for all the help!

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Vandana_Samyal

Hi there! Welcome to the Community! 

I've looked at your ScreenShots. Your situation is rather unusual. I've never seen anything like that before. I play in 3 different Apps: Facebook App, Windows 10 App and iPhone iOS App. Everything is always the same.

I want you to try something different. Do you have access to a Desktop Computer? If you do, I want you open a browser and to go to your Facebook Account and open Candy Crush Saga from there and see what you have.

Please let me know what you see!

Thanks!

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Have you checked the apps status in your Facebook settings? @Vandana_Samyal

Here's an example of what I mean. Just knocking this out of the way if you have and this is not the problem.
  • Vandana_Samyal
    Options
    @mercerik

First of all thank you for your quick response.
    When i logged into Facebook, the level displayed was 951.

• Vandana_Samyal
    Options
    @Khaos

Thanks buddy for reaching out and trying to help me.
    I did what you said and Candy Crush Saga is indeed in the active apps and websites section.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @Vandana_Samyal well, darn. I will tag some people that can help you. @firebombmarkus @Elsa
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik

@Vandana_Samyal

Hi again!  

I am still trying to figure out what is happening to your Facebook Candy Crush Account. I really don't understand why you have two different Progress Reports. Can you tell me what browser you are using when you login to your Facebook Account?

Thanks!
  • Vandana_Samyal
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @mercerik

@Vandana_Samyal

Hi again!  

I am still trying to figure out what is happening to your Facebook Candy Crush Account. I really don't understand why you have two different Progress Reports. Can you tell me what browser you are using when you login to your Facebook Account?

Thanks!
    @mercerik

I have used Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
  • Vandana_Samyal
    Options
    Khaos said:
    @Vandana_Samyal well, darn. I will tag some people that can help you. @firebombmarkus @Elsa
    Thank you for trying to help me @Khaos
    Really appreciated
  • mercerik
    Options

I have used Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
    @Vandana_Samyal

I only use the number 1 browser which is Google Chrome. I've used it for years with no issues whatsoever. I never really like Firefox. 

Before we do anything, I want you to make sure that your Chrome Browser is Up-To-Date. Open your Google Chrome Browser. Click on the 3 dots on the upper right corner below the X (Exit). Go down to Help, move your mouse to the left and Click on About Google Chrome. If your browser is Updated, it will tell you "Google Chrome is up to date,  
    Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit), if not it will start updating and will give this exact message when done.

Once you are done with this let me know so we can move on to the next step.

Thanks! 

• Vandana_Samyal
    Options
    mercerik said:

I have used Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
    @Vandana_Samyal

I only use the number 1 browser which is Google Chrome. I've used it for years with no issues whatsoever. I never really like Firefox. 

Before we do anything, I want you to make sure that your Chrome Browser is Up-To-Date. Open your Google Chrome Browser. Click on the 3 dots on the upper right corner below the X (Exit). Go down to Help, move your mouse to the left and Click on About Google Chrome. If your browser is Updated, it will tell you "Google Chrome is up to date,  
    Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit), if not it will start updating and will give this exact message when done.

Once you are done with this let me know so we can move on to the next step.

Thanks! 

It's already updated to the latest version you mentioned @mercerik

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?