💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• joanie11
    joanie11 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please bring back sugar drops.  It's crazy that some lost it 
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I have been stuck on one hard level for over a week. Yesterday, I got down to one last move and just needed a hammer to be able to move on....no hammers because I haven't got one on my daily spin all week. In the past I would have had several of all boosters saved and the ability to earn more. I just stopped playing after that one yesterday--game is NOT fun anymore. Yes, I could have bought boosters or extra moves but I have not spent one dime since they pulled the sugar drops. Happy King? No longer spending money and rarely playing because it is just too aggravating. what's the point? 
  • bougd55
    bougd55 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I agree with you 100%
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    beachgal, You are so right. Since I am on the top tier, there is nothing to do for the weeks it takes King to load 2 more lands. I use to spin the wheel and twice a day collect boosts from sugar drops.
    I also don’t believe in buying boosters. I would purchase a Piggy to buy 30 gold bars. I use them to buy UFOS and Piñatas on ultra hard levels.  
    CCS is just no fun without Sugar Drops. I am going to pull out once my supply of boosters is gone.  The Heartless King doesn’t care about his subjects, only the Bottom Line.
    Joe 
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Beechgal, I agree with your post, I think I have 16 coconuts wheels from free spins, no hammers or switch moves, especially when you need them to get you out of a hard level and are down to your last move.  Miss our candy crush when it used to be fun. King is not hearing our plea for help.
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    still no sugar drops. Very disappointed in King. I know a lot of other people disappointed as well. Until they are restored I won't be playing anymore and if they aren't restored I will give up candy crush as it won't be any fun anymore. Half the fun was collecting sugar drops. Everybody really needs boosters to get thru some of the really tough levels. King, please restore everyone's sugar drops.
  • shunga
    shunga Posts: 5 Level 2
    Okay, my friends still have their sugar drop challenge, King you took some gamers challenge  away for a trial.  Well we have totally suffered enough, so your trial failed because it totally turned me and my friends off from this game!  We don’t even want to start trying your other games because you totally do not hear what players have been asking for to make your games fun!  Whoever thought of taking them away does not know marketing strategies!  You’ve totally turned alot of gamers away from your games and future games!  
  • Joe000
    It has been about 5 1/2 weeks since I first discovered that I my game had changed and my Sugar Drops were gone.  I now have no interest In CCS. I still get my Daily Spin and Calendar Award in hopes that some day Drops will return. I have to wait weeks for King to load new lands to the game. There is nothing else to do on CCS without Sugar Drops. 
    I tryed going back to Candy Crush Soda Saga. I had stopped years ago because the only way to get Boosters was to buy them. Now they add boosters, similar to Build A Bot. You get more boosters as you pass more levels. However, If you don’t pass the level on the first go, you louse boosters. This makes you want to use your collection of boosters or spend gold to add time to win the game. They also give discounts to buy more boosters for continued game play. All in all the CCSS is as bad as it ever was. I guess if they don’t bring back Sugar Drops to CCS I will have to say Good Bye to the King and his Greedy Kingdom. 
    Joe
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    @Joe000
    Sugar drops still haven't come back, will I continue to wait? Even so, I think Candy Crush Soda is better than candy crush saga, because everyone is playing under fair conditions, and everyone has the same chance of getting boosters. Keep sugar drops is definitely a reasonable request.

• Joe000
    @Bianco_Kong
    You said, “I think Candy Crush Soda is better than candy crush saga, because everyone is playing under fair conditions, and everyone has the same chance of getting boosters.“  
    I disagree that in Soda, CCSS, everyone has the same chance of getting boosters. In Soda the person who pays the most gets the most boosters. In Candy CCS, by using Sugar Drops, the more you played the more boosters you got. Now the King has taken them away, making it just like all the other King game.  A King cash machine. 
    Joe
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?