Candy crush saga took my game on level 4545! Help please!

2»

Answers

• Glenice_Hunt
    Glenice_Hunt Posts: 10 Level 2
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    firebombmarkus, are you a developer? If not you can't assist me so leave me alone. Get your points or badges another way!
    Please be respectful of the members and Superstars here.  @firebombmarkus came here voluntarily to help you but you are not giving him enough information.  I don't understand your attitude but I do understand and empathize with your frustration of the game.  Please do not tell him to "leave you alone!"  If you came here to get an answer then you are approaching it incorrectly.  If you came here just to vent that's ok, but please do not tell anyone here in the community to leave you alone. 

Our communities encourage open and friendly discussions here and to quote a part of their house rules......
    "After all, we're all sharing the same love for Candy Crush here, so treat others the way you would like to be treated.  Our Community is a friendly place, and we want all members to feel free to share their knowledge. We will not allow any behaviour that is disrespectful, threatening or offensive to other members of this community or towards the King staff. Abuse includes foul language threatening or aggressive behaviour or language that is deemed offensive. Please be aware that posting in CAPITAL LETTERS could be considered threatening."

With all of this said, are you willing to be more open and ask for help in the appropriate manner? 

• Glenice_Hunt
    Who are you? The same goes.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Would you like to know who I am?  I am the person that is reporting you to management and they might just give you a warning or ban you!
  • Glenice_Hunt
    I'm shaking in my boots! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hello @Glenice_Hunt,

Our Superstars are here to assist other players to solve issues. They volunteer and take on their own time, because they want to and because they love sharing their passion for games. While we understand that being stuck in the game can be frustrating, we do not understand that the frustration is taken on others who are simply trying to help. 

We cannot accept disrespectful behaviour on our Community. Check our House Rules and make sure to follow them in future post so you can actually solve your problem. 

Thank you.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    @Glenice_Hunt! As @Elsa mentioned, please be respectful and have a nice tone when posting and commenting.

If this Community is not your cup of tea, I'm sure you'll find some other site. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?