⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Ads in my game :(

seanj88
seanj88 Posts: 3 Newbie
My wife gets to watch promo videos for extra bonuses etc. I do not. Why is this? Is there anyway I can switch adverts on? (She has an unfair advantage!!!- level the playing field king!!!)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @seanj88, I don't think that the ads are something that King has control over.  I am not sure where those ads are coming from but I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the community manager here to let us both know if King puts those ads in the game.  They aren't working anyway so you aren't losing out on anything.  Players are complaining that it's freezing, it's not working, etc. 

• kizzy41
    kizzy41 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I also don’t get ads and all my friends do! 
  • majolane
    majolane Posts: 4 Newbie
    I used to get these booster adverts and I was cool with that, but apparently they had just disappeared, how do aia bring them back....thanks Nkosinathi in South Africa
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @kizzy41 and @majolane, welcome to our community.  Did you have a chance to read the link that I posted above?  There are some events that I don't get either.  We all don't get the same events as you can see by the link above. 
  • kizzy41
    Hi @Elsa. I have read the above link. I have an updated app. I have an iPhone XR with excellent WiFi. Everyone of my friends has the ability to watch ads to earn extra rewards apart from me. It’s not a special event. It’s something all my friends have had from the start. Thank you for your reply.  
  • _Elsa_
    kizzy41 said:
    Hi @Elsa. I have read the above link. I have an updated app. I have an iPhone XR with excellent WiFi. Everyone of my friends has the ability to watch ads to earn extra rewards apart from me. It’s not a special event. It’s something all my friends have had from the start. Thank you for your reply.  
    I also have the iPhone XR and I don't have all those events either.   It has nothing to do with updates.  None of these are special events.  They are just events/challenges and not everyone gets all of them.  They will come and go.  I have the ad on my phone but I don't have the weekly race or the new Champion's Race event.  Are you getting any events?  Today I had Didi.  Did you get it?
  • kizzy41
    @Elsa yes I have the champions race and F5 today. I totally understand different people get different events depending on progress and game play. Just looks like the ads are not extra events and they don’t come and go as my friends have always had them and they never come and go. 
  • _Elsa_
    It has nothing to do with game play or progress.  They do not factor into who gets what.  They are randomly chosen.  I just kind of mentioned your message, no name, because I responded to a question here where the guy said that he can't stand the ads and wishes that he didn't get them.  I told him that I wish I could trade between the two of you and you could get the ads and he'd be thrilled not to have them anymore.  This is what I am going to do for you.  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator for this game.  Perhaps she could offer you something about these events that I can't offer you.  She should be in the office tomorrow but since it's been a holiday weekend her paperwork might be behind so please be patient.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Not much to add to what's already been said: extra features and campaigns do not usually reach all players. As these are not permanent features and they are being tested, our game studios tend to change, adjust and shuffle test groups to get best experience for our players in the end. You can find out more about this topic here. 

I hope you get the ads or something equally as sweet soon! :) 
  • Always1121
    Always1121 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am so upset that a few of my friends gets to watch advertisements for extra lives and moves. I have been playing for a long time now and am in a competition with one of my friends...now I'm so far behind because he gets everything for free. I understand life is not fair but this is for sure unfair. Makes me not want to play anymore. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?