Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,497 Superstar
    Sugar drop problem resolved for some players 😀 Check your's

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• MataiceAlisonMataiceAlison Posts: 192 ✭✭✭

mamacathy said:
    King, PLEASE RETURN SUGAR DROPS TO ALL CC PLAYERS. Thankfully, my sugar drops have returned. It's not fair or enjoyable for other players, who have been loyal players to you, to have their drops taken away. Impossible to get through new levels with less moves and especially without drops. Be kind and fair to all.
    seriously i updated my game thinking to get better experience only to find out that my sugar drops are gone :3
    please king this is not fair the sugar drops help us (players) alot
    Sugar drop problem resolved for some players 😀 Check your's
    oohh no i can't find mine :3 :3
  • Joe000Joe000 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I received a message from CCS Customers Service. They might be able to restore Sugar Drops on a one to one basis?  Thank the King for making my Drops reappear.
    “ 
    Hi Joe,

Thank you for your reply.

We are reviewing this further with our Technical Team so we can help get everything back to normal again. They have asked that we receive an updated contact from your game so we can investigate further. Please reply within the game app, and include the ticket number below in the response so we can locate your message.

The easiest way for us to find this is if you contact us through the in-game contact form. You can find this form by following these steps:

- Open Candy Crush Saga.
    - DO NOT TAP ON PLAY
    - Tap on the Pink Gearwheel in the bottom left corner.
    - Tap on the Green wheel button to open the "Settings " menu.
    - Scroll down until you find a yellow ? symbol "Help Center"
    - Select any topic, E.g ''purchases'', at the end of the menu you will find a green button "Contact us" . Tap on it.
    - Make sure that the same email address is populated and then add the reference number of this ticket 8062685 inside the box.

By using this form we will then have instant access to valuable information, like your player ID, device make and model and the app version currently installed. 

We look forward to hearing back and assisting you further.

Kyle,
    King Player Relations”

Perhaps we can get Sugar Drops for ALL. 
    Joe

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,938 Superstar
    @MataiceAlison - so sorry to hear you still haven't got your sugar drops back yet.  They seem to have been restored for quite a few people.  I will tag @Jelly Jenny  again to ask her for an update however she is on vacation so she probably won't reply until the end of next week.
    @Joe000 - hopefully your sugar drops reappear soon too.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    Joe000 said:
    I received a message from CCS Customers Service. They might be able to restore Sugar Drops on a one to one basis?  Thank the King for making my Drops reappear.
    “ 
    Hi Joe,

Thank you for your reply.

We are reviewing this further with our Technical Team so we can help get everything back to normal again. They have asked that we receive an updated contact from your game so we can investigate further. Please reply within the game app, and include the ticket number below in the response so we can locate your message.

The easiest way for us to find this is if you contact us through the in-game contact form. You can find this form by following these steps:

- Open Candy Crush Saga.
    - DO NOT TAP ON PLAY
    - Tap on the Pink Gearwheel in the bottom left corner.
    - Tap on the Green wheel button to open the "Settings " menu.
    - Scroll down until you find a yellow ? symbol "Help Center"
    - Select any topic, E.g ''purchases'', at the end of the menu you will find a green button "Contact us" . Tap on it.
    - Make sure that the same email address is populated and then add the reference number of this ticket 8062685 inside the box.

By using this form we will then have instant access to valuable information, like your player ID, device make and model and the app version currently installed. 

We look forward to hearing back and assisting you further.

Kyle,
    King Player Relations”

Perhaps we can get Sugar Drops for ALL. 
    Joe

congrats
    The King has returned Sugar  Drops In a new form. No longer do you get boosters you can stockpile. The level rewards are now timed so yup have to use them right away. BOO. Bring back the original Sugar Drops Please!
    Joe
  • Bianco_KongBianco_Kong Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Totally  [email protected] Joe000
    I miss original sugar drops. New  form is not as good as original. Don't be stingy! Please generous to us!
  • adylanfanadylanfan Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Reinstalled sugar drops in their original form lasted only 4 days on my devices before King tweeted them again. King obviously doesn’t want us to stockpile our boosters anymore!

Wow - you are right @Joe000 - I just played an old level and got a 15 minute timed booster.  Useless as far as I am concerned!!! 😒 I don't even know how they changed it since there wasn't an official update to the game and sugar drops worked fine last night!   That just makes it all the more important to play the daily candy quests, sticker challenges, treat calendar, daily wheel etc.  I thought it was fine to have a timed booster in conjunction with the build a bot because usually I am playing new levels so a 15 minute booster would be helpful, but not really when I am playing old levels.  Also - if this new version remains - I don't see the point of playing the old levels.  I will also definitely not be using boosters to complete any old levels (sometimes I would use one that I had a lot of to make sure I got the sugar drops).  Has anyone played all the way thru to see if all the boosters are times (for example at the end - do you actually get some you can use)? I will say one thing - I will have more free time because I won't be spending it on collecting sugar drops! 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • adylanfanadylanfan Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Yes, “bear with me”, all boosters gained on sugar drop levels are timed. However this does not effect everyone. My partner, who was not one of the selected group to have their sugar drop levels removed, is still able to gain boosters. It appears that the players who had there sugar drop levels removed are being “penalised” again. Is this fare?

@bearwithme
    I finished Sugar Drops twice today. Both times most levels awarded timed boosters. However, I did get a few lollipop hammers in the bunch. I also tried to cut my WiFi before collecting my rewards to see if I could build them up. King no longer requires you to connect to WiFi to collect your rewards. 

As a player waiting for new lands and levels, I have no use for timed boosters. So, the new Sugar Drops program is just the same as no Drops at all. I will still go back daily for a spin, power ups, calendar gift, etc. Please bring back the original Sugar Drops. 
    Joe
  • DeryckDeryck Posts: 218 ✭✭✭✭

@bearwithme et al. I can only assume you guys are collecting sugar drops on a non-king.com platform. Now bear in mind the saying "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." The reason King employees/forum shills are pressuring players to switch from king.com to the new HTML5 platform is because it is in their interests. Don't fall for it!

I've mentioned before I only collect sugar drops on king.com because the drops are added quicker than through the other platforms, it has the old versions of levels (meaning NO reduced moves from the new platform), and now, an even better reason, none of this timed booster nonsense exists via king.com! King won't bother putting resources into tweaking the old version of the game. They will continue to experiment on you like guinea pigs and lab rats if you play solely on the new platform; don't give them what they want. So collect your sugar drops on the old platform at king.com (and indicate if your sugar drops still give you timed boosters via king.com if your experience remains the same)

• Lindsey_AshLindsey_Ash Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    not happy again, now when I collect sugar drops the boosters all seem to be timed and by the time I collect them the time has expired. King, please take the timers off. Often when I play I will collect sugar drops then stop playing and come back a few hours later so that is not going to work for me it's like not having boosters at all. Is anyone else experiencing this? 
    @Lindsey_Ash - I have started a new discussion specifically to discuss this change.  It's called Timed Sugar Drops and I welcome your comments there.  I hope that we can get a lot of discussion and feedback there (just like restoring sugar drops for those who lost them) that will encourage King to end the 'test' and restore the regular sugar drops back!

@Deryck - thank you for the information.  I am a bit gun shy to play via king.com.  I played for awhile on king.com and ran into a problem where I ended up having to de-install the game and lost all my boosters (I had a lot!) and lives.