why is candy crush soda saga not loding?

Options

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @Makaila
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions. Home page here https://communities.king.com/
    I hope you understand.  :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Makaila, thank you for posting here in the community.  As @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned you have posted to the Candy Crush Saga community but you are asking a Candy Crush Soda Saga question.  I will try to help you and then have your message moved to the right community.  Where are you playing the game?  king.com?  Facebook?  Please give me more details and then I can offer further direction.

For future CC Soda Saga messages, you can post them here
  • Makaila
    Makaila Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Ok thank you so much i figured out that it was just an update!

But on candy crush saga I am on my home computer on king.com and i cant get train tickets and the tooth fairy wont unlock even though it reads 00 00 00 00 i am on level 455 and on my tablet i am past the train. why is it doing that thanks
    Makaila
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    That's the problem @Makaila, king.com is having glitches lately.  The lives aren't working, the tickets aren't giving out the tickets and some players are saying that the game won't open.  The studio is aware of this but I am going to let the community moderator know that you are another player having problems with king.com.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?