Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

Answers

• sam1989sam1989 Posts: 2
    No, thats the thing, they made it very easy but I am not getting one product.
    I have to get down 5 products but I am only getting 4.
    And I got to that level today, first time I opened it, it was like it was on the internet, second time I opened it it was a different level...
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,478 Superstar
    Ok, this is a different problem. I'm going to tag @Elsa to see if she's seen this reported on this level.

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,805 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn.  The studio has gone back down to some of the older levels and completely made changes in them.  That could be why you are seeing something totally different than what is on the videos online.  Also please be aware that the videos are created when the levels are first released.  Then if the studio makes any changes in the levels, the studio creators haven't gone back to update it so that is why you are seeing the difference.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • DmyersDmyers Posts: 1
    Same problem here.

• sam1989sam1989 Posts: 2
    So what should I do now? Cause obviously I can't finish this level since I am not getting all products. 
    So that's now 4 of you so she is going to have to notify the studio about this.  She will see it tomorrow when she's back in the office.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • kayanimariamkayanimariam Posts: 2
    Same problem. I've played it 6 or 7 times and can't get the 3rd hazelnut. 
  • UrshUrsh Posts: 1
    edited June 24
    Same problem.  I have played the same level and got all the chocolate cleared several times.  Never get another hazelnut. Rather annoyed because I had 6 hours of free boosters which I will now lose. 

• kelcordkelcord Posts: 0
    Level 1027 requires 3 Hazlenuts and 2 Cherries to be brought down as well as 60,000 points. There are only 2 Hazlenuts and 2 Cherries at the bottom. Where is the third Hazlenut? I have played this at least 25 times, and no other Hazlenut is dispensed. 
  • mwlong04mwlong04 Posts: 1
    I am having this same issue. It says to bring down 2 cherries and 3 hazelnuts but there are only 2 hazelnuts. 
    Oh this definitely looks like a glitch!  @Jelly Jenny can you please elevate this to the studio?
  • candycrushjunkie2candycrushjunkie2 Posts: 1
    Same thing is happening to me - no additional hazelnuts ever appear even when I’ve cleared all the other ones. 
  • nbailey83nbailey83 Posts: 3
    I have also tried 10 times and that final hazelnut will not appear. 
  • amygomez06amygomez06 Posts: 1
    edited June 24
    I have had the same issue as well, the last hazelnut is no where to be found, I’ve played the level multiple times and always end up without that last hazelnut. 
  • jallerjaller Posts: 2
    Escribe tu comentario tengo el mismo problema!!!🙄