💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• AntheaHolland
    AntheaHolland Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please get rid of the timed sugar drops.  Been playing CC since it started on fb but seriously thinking of stopping now, the timed boosters are useless!
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Tyger said:
    606 doesn’t give me the bot anymore...
    Haha! I lost my bot overnight (no reason) so scrolled down to get it back and now it’s not working. Stupid game changes from day to day, it’s become a complete joke.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    I left Candy Crush for 2 years plus, just came back a few months ago and started at level 1.  I have made it to level 2450 something in just a few months playing when I have time and using the boosters I earned each day if I needed them.  As I have already said here, this timed stuff has me ready to leave Candy Crush AGAIN.  That and being shoved into silly races where only the number one spot wins anything and in which I have none of my friends to compete against.

Please fix this or it will be bye bye for at least another two years.
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    ZERO hands and ZERO hammers since that stupid change! (Around two weeks)
    I made a decision - I wait till lvl 5000 and then I delete the game
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Hope you make it then.  I have been stuck on 4981 for days.  I have zero hands, do have  two hammers from the daily spin but nothing else of worth.  So I think it is impossible.  Only logging in for the daily spin now.  If someone notifies that the old booster and bot earning are back then I will do more but until then just two minutes for the daily spin.
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Maybe I will quit earlier. I think 5000 is my max
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Ya, where did the build a bot go? Urrrrrrrrrr....is King trying to kill the game?
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    Yep - gone again so no build a bot and no decent boosters.
  • navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Wife checks CC every morning to see if the regular boosters are back, instead of timed. We figured with all the outpouring of peeved off players, King would put the regular ones back. At this point I guess King figures “let them cry”.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3
    Fr_Cayman said:
    Ya, where did the build a bot go? Urrrrrrrrrr....is King trying to kill the game?
    Same problem - I had the space dash instead of the bot but it disappeared yesterday. So not only am I cursed with the essentially useless timed sugar drops, but I have no bot/space dash to help me. Please don’t say this is another change being tested...
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?