⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how can I receive and send gifts. I do not play on Facebook.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    First here is a link if ever you need to do a print screen:https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

I don't think that King is not willing to sync you.  It could be a program/system error.  Ok this is what I am going to tell you to do to get your progress on Facebook.  If I already told you, here you are getting it again!  After doing thousands of messages here I can't remember who I told what so please forgive me.

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

When they write you back tell them that you can't sync the two of them and maybe they can offer you an answer.   If they tell you to come back here to ask, please tell them that you have been working with me and I suggested that you ask them while they are moving your progress on Facebook. 

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Hi Elsa  I have tried finding my ID number through facebook after I press the green cogwell then it goes to settings but I dont get the facebook log out option to log out. so I dont get the king logo to double click it.  So thats out of it. The second option I dont have an account button option in my game The only thing I have is my user name of mel d in top left hand corner of the screen    So I dont now know.  What else can you suggest   Mel
  • _Elsa_
    Are you able to get the Kingdom icon because that is where you will see the number.  
  • mel21
    I have the kingdom icon so I click that nothing happens  I have my user name can they find my id number with that and my email address 
  • _Elsa_
    Click on the icon and it should pop up telling you that you are logged in or have to log in.  When it pops up and you are logged in at the top is a King icon.  You have to double click on that and it will show your number.
  • mel21
    Nothing happens when I click the icon. Are you around tomorrow if you are I will contact then.  When is best time to contact you as I am available anytime at the mo as I have just had total knee operation in the last month.  Thanks Mel
  • _Elsa_
    I am here every day so check with me in the morning and I can upload print screens for you.
  • mel21
  • mel21
    Hello Elsa  Can you suggest any other way I can sync my progress from King .com to my facebook acc 
  • _Elsa_
    The last message is from the community moderator so please read what she wrote.  I think she is more or less saying what I wrote here to complete the contact form.  Here are some print screens to help you get your user ID #. 

Click on the pink settings button or you might already have it visible so click on the Kingdom icon.  The box will pop up asking you to join or to login so you will login in.  The next pop up is where you are going to get your user ID #.  Look at the Welcome Back message and right on top is the King icon.  Double click on it and then it will show you your # which would be in the last print screen.  Of course, I whited out my number and email address.  Let me know if this helps you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?