⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King account issue

Options
dkova26
dkova26 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 2019 in Support
When I registered my progres with King account, I can not play normaly on my smartphone, I cant get any of the prizes

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dkova26, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to say that I was not able to understand about the issue!!  Can you please explain more about the issue and may be provide some screenshots to give us more clarification about the issue?

TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • dkova26
    edited June 2019
    Options
    hi,

I have no FB profile, so I do my registration 

in your King account and I lost everything.

my  User ID 10337743943

and my e-mail is **** edited due to privacy***

Why is that happening?

and can you help me about that

just finish 1503 stage

thanks
    Ps. I do the registration with my phone, and now I cant log out because "there is no internet conection"??
    I hawe a 10 GB and allways ON my mobile data
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @dkova26, welcome to our community.  To add to what our wonderful Superstar wrote above, I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • dkova26
    Options
    Thanks, but why I can not log out when playing on mob
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    dkova26 said:
    hi,
    I have no FB profile, so I do my registration in your King account and I lost everything.

my  User ID 10337743943 and my e-mail is **** edited due to privacy***

Why is that happening? and can you help me about that just finish 1503 stage

thanks
    Ps. I do the registration with my phone, and now I cant log out because "there is no internet conection"??
    I hawe a 10 GB and allways ON my mobile data
    Hello again @dkova26 First of all, I apologize for the delayed response!!   

Thank you for providing your game User ID... It helps a lot for the King Team to look into your game :+1: 

I am sorry to keep asking you questions... I saw your other question which you have posted today  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/260134/dkova26#latest    There, you were asking for transferring your progress to new account!!  Hence, I would like to make sure you are receiving the proper assistance you need.....  

1) Did you loose your level progress and you want it back at level # 1503?  OR did you create a new account and you want your game progress to be moved to that new account?

2) Did you mean you cannot LOG-IN to the game because of "No Internet Connection"?  You mentioned "Log Out"... logging out of the game is easy... see below screenshot

Please post back with more details, so that we can assist you further!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day!
  • rajniarora
    rajniarora Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I accidentally deleted my candy crush saga game when I reinstall and connect With my king account then it's didn't show my progress i was at level 2299 but now it's showing me at 950 level 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?