⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I cant login trought facebook

Options
aldas
aldas Posts: 2 Newbie
It says network error but we have internet and it is working ao what do i do?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello aldas
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻
    What device you using for this game? 
    Show me a screenshot  :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    aldas said:
    It says network error but we have internet and it is working ao what do i do?
    @aldas

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

When something like this happens, the best thing to do is to Reset both your Router & Modem by unplugging them from the outlet for 60 seconds. You might want  to turn your computer off at the same time. After 60 Seconds, plug-in both your Router & Modem, wait until the lights on each are solid or steady, meaning not blinking. Once they are steady, turn your Computer On.

If this does not fix your problem, you have to Test your Internet Connections. It is good to know what the Internet Speed that you are paying your Internet Provider monthly so you can compare it when you test your Connection Speed. All you need to do is Click on GO. Your Ping Result should be Low. Anything under Speed of 20ms is ideal. If it is High, your computer is slow in responding to other Computer Requests. Your Download Speed should coincide with the Speed that you are paying your Internet Service Provider. If it is way below what you are paying for, then it is time to call your ISP. To test your Internet Speed, go to Speedtest by Ookla at this link: https://www.speedtest.net/

Hope this information answers your question! Please click on "Yes" if I answered your question in your response or comment!

Thanks! 
  • aldas
    aldas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Its fixed yesterday there was a update 20minutes ago ehen i posted this
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @aldas, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?