⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all boosters purchased and earned since yesterday.

Options

Answers

• Ladyjanegray
    Ladyjanegray Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    I purchase A LOT of boosters. I also have earned ones. This has to be sorted. It’s very annoying 
  • Ladyjanegray
    Options
    I’m sorry but you can’t take people’s money if your app is going to crash and lose boosters. What does it matter how many boosters we buy and when we use them? If you have our money jolly well return the money or boosters. This is not an acceptable response. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,700 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @marlles @Ladyjanegray I agree with you that this is inconvenient but right now our hands are tied and there is no much we can do to help you. However, we have an idea from one player about this topic. The studio is always monitoring the ideas and some of them might be implemented and some of them already are. We value players' feedback a lot. You can cast your vote on the link below. Thank you for your understanding 😊

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/254459/losing-boosters-on-reinstalling-the-app/p1
  • Ladyjanegray
    Options
    Why are you dating Your hands are not tied when you know they are not. This happened to me a couple of years ago and I as given this speech - we can’t do anything blah blah blah and when I complained again my boosters were returned.  Search my name. You can and you must return my boosters or return my money. You cannot keeps both. That is an outrageous outcome and tantamount to theft. 
    Kindly wither return my boosters or my money. Thanks 
  • Ladyjanegray
    Options
    Please don’t thank me for my understanding because I certainly do not understand why you are claiming to have no process in place to reinstate boosters when you know you do. This is misleading. 

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Ladyjanegray I am just a volunteer who is trying to help people around. I can't give you back your boosters. The only thing I can do is to explain it to you how this works. I am a player too and I understand your frustration, it happened to me too. The only thing I can do is to elevate this to CM and they will look into your account. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,700 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I’m sorry but you can’t take people’s money if your app is going to crash and lose boosters. What does it matter how many boosters we buy and when we use them? If you have our money jolly well return the money or boosters. This is not an acceptable response. 
    We don't take anyone's money.  @firebombmarkus and I are volunteers and we spend our days, evenings and weekends here in the community helping the players with their issues.  I can empathize with what you are going through but please look at it from a Superstar's point of view too.  We are just the messengers and not the fixer uppers.  So being nasty towards our Superstar @firebombmarkus is totally uncalled for.  Please spend a few days here responding to messages with wording like you just wrote here and then I'd like to have your thoughts on this. 

If you lost purchased boosters then @firebombmarkus gave you the link above to get your user ID #.  We cannot handle purchased boosters in this community, as payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support so you have to get your user ID # and then complete the contact form. They will then go into your account to see what you purchased and should be able to help you from there.

• Ladyjanegray
    Options
    This massage was sent to by Johny Ryall to me in 2015 when I lost my boosters in a similar way:

(04:30:05 PM) Johnny Ryall: Thank you for comment Lucy. I apologize if I misled you. Just before you leave Lucy, I have replaced the missing boosters as per the list above:(04:30:06 PM) Johnny Ryall: 07 May, 08:32:42 Color Bomb 4007 May, 08:32:42 Jelly Fish 11907 May, 08:32:42 Striped & Wrapped 3107 May, 08:32:42 Coconut Wheel 10107 May, 08:32:42 Lucky Candy 1107 May, 08:32:42 Free Switch 307 May, 08:32:42 Lollipop Hammer 3(04:30:27 PM) Johnny Ryall: I have also added 200 gold bars

SO PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU CANNOT REINSTATE. YOU CLEARLY CAN. 
    PLEASE DO SO

• Ladyjanegray
    Options
    I’m sorry I thought you worked for King. My message was for customer service. If you are volunteering to respond to customer service requests could you kindly refer me to someone who can help. 
    Much appreciated 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?