Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• lilflip182lilflip182 Posts: 5
    Any update on when they will get rid of the stupid timed boosters?
  • Tim_O'ConnellTim_O'Connell Posts: 25
    update on when they will get rid of

Have you heard something I haven’t? Or is it wishful thinking?
  • Debbie_GarnerDebbie_Garner Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Not changed yet but when I went to check this morning I noticed that the build a bot has disappeared again.  Clearly they want us all to stop playing

• Puregold24Puregold24 Posts: 8
    Not changed yet but when I went to check this morning I noticed that the build a bot has disappeared again.  Clearly they want us all to stop playing

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,511 Superstar
    I know how frustrating it is for everyone that currently has timed boosters when collecting sugar drops because I have them also and I am not collecting sugar drops daily like I used to - but I do want to reassure everyone that the game developers do indeed look at your comments and the game moderators/managers do indeed pass the feedback you leave in the various discussions back to them.  I have seen them change the game and make modifications in response to player feedback, however sometimes it takes longer than other times.  They are continually trying to update the game and trying new things and when some of those updates are not something we like - then you are encouraged to voice your opinions and let the game developers know how you feel by discussing it in a thread about that particular subject.  In fact sometimes they come out and specifically ask for feedback about a new feature.
    So as far as the new timed sugar drops are concerned - I encourage you to have your friends vote and keep voicing your opinion and don't give up hope.  Also make sure you check for updates from  the community moderator @Jelly Jenny in the link below:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p12

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Wise1Wise1 Posts: 1
    King should note that when they make changes hostile to players (such as timed sugar drops), players seek other games that provide a more enjoyable experience. Since I no longer collect sugar drops twice a day, I have time to play games from other developers and am willing to make purchases from them. Perhaps it is time for King to stop trying to tweak CCS for maximum revenue and bring the game to a conclusion. Advanced players will be more satisfied having completed the saga and may be willing to return to a new version of CCS or other King games.
    Well said Wise1
    edited July 1
    Yeah, I wish they’d end it, it was fun for a few years but now it’s just tiresome, a chore.
  • TygerTyger Posts: 9
    I agree..after six years with Candy Crush, if they won’t change this, I am now going to find a game I can enjoy.....any suggestions?  
  • tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know why we are chosen for this test? It seems that they are not actually working on perfection this new system. None of any adjustment has been made since three weeks ago. I still play once everyday so far no lollipop or handswap were award only one or two gold bars which is no help. 
  • shancedeeshancedee Posts: 2
    I would like for the timed boosters to go back to the regular ones. 

It has helped me play the game less since I am at the end. Previously I would try to play 2 and sometimes 3 xs a day to collect boosters. Now some days I  barely make one whole round. 
    tsaytds said:
    Does anyone know why we are chosen for this test?
    I don’t think we’re chosen for any test, that’s just how it is right now, for everyone.
  • Kane_AKane_A Posts: 2
    Yep, yet again, I have 15 minutes of three timed rewards that I can't use because I'm out of lives and have to wait 22 minutes for another.  If I had just gotten the regular rewards, I could pass this blasted level I've been stuck on for 3 days.  It's pretty tiresome.
    A member of my family started playing very recently and is at around level 280.  He gets regular boosters on candy drop so I fail to understand any logic.
  • HomeOfLoveHomeOfLove Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Tyger said:
    I agree..after six years with Candy Crush, if they won’t change this, I am now going to find a game I can enjoy.....any suggestions?  
    There are ALOT of "match 3 games" with game play similar to Candy Crush. I would search for "match 3 games" in your app store, and try a few that sound appealing to you. Your favorite may likely be different from other's suggested favorite, the different games are have different appeals. But since you enjoy/enjoyed Candy Crush, you would probably enjoy another "match 3 game."