Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• TwinklyJulesTwinklyJules Posts: 7
    I totally agree about the positive reinforcement comment ....as I posted previously - the main element to feed any addiction is reward ! ...this has been taken away. 
    I haven’t been able to use any times boosters since they started the nonsense as my time has always run out when I receive them ....bonkers!!
  • mariajardinemariajardine Posts: 19 ✭✭
    It is so frustrating, these time boosters are useless. I don’t have enough hammers and hands to pass new levels. Please, please tell King to bring the regular boosters back
  • ChesilChesil Posts: 3
    Totally agree, get rid of timed sugar drops. To make things worse the daily booster today was also a timed one, so this has changed as well. Hate these changes, find the game totally frustrating now. Please please bring the regular boosters back 
  • rickylokorickyloko Posts: 3
    Get rid of the time booster
  • grrgrr Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Timed sugar drops are useless. Please bring back regular sugar drops!  I updated my game to try to get back my missing for 2 weeks
     booster bot - it worked but also stuck me with these ridiculous timed boosters. 

Why keep taking away all the things that make the game fun to play?!?!?
  • tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    Think positively, maybe King is helping us to get rid of this addiction.
  • Shirleydevries1949Shirleydevries1949 Posts: 3
    I haven't gotten sugar drops for over a week.  My daughter hasn't either, not even timed ones. None.  Also not getting any bonus mini games to get any boosters at all!!!!If something doesn't change, I quit. Anyone else completely lose sugar drops and all other bonus games like space race,  feed a pet etc.?

• starrystarrystarrystarrystarrystarry Posts: 1
    I registered on this site just so I can say how much I really hate the timed sugar drops. I can never use them because they always show up on my last life. By the time I have a new life, the time is up on the boosters. Plus, if I can't connect when I reach a new booster level (work has it blocked), then it doesn't keep the levels like it used to before the timed boosters. 

I cannot say this enough -- get rid of the timed boosters please! 
  • David_LewisDavid_Lewis Posts: 39 ✭✭
    The timed boosters are here to stay. I'm stuck on level  4927 at the moment. I'm going to try my best to get to level 5000 and then I'm done with this game that King have ruined. Has there ever been a more ridiculous opening title ' Swipe,match,relax' How many people relax when they play? Gutted they've spoilt the game, but soon I'll uninstall and then i can relax. 
  • Debbie_GarnerDebbie_Garner Posts: 38 ✭✭
    I will probably join you - I have actually made it to 5013 but it almost impossible.  I needs  hands and ideally gold bars for when I get almost to the end and just need to buy a few more moves.  I get the odd lollipop in the sugar drop but you can't do everything with them..  When you get to 5000 you get a complete set of boosters but my daughter yesterday decided to play my game and used my prized party booster.  So nothing left now.
  • juls1112juls1112 Posts: 1
    I'm not a fan of the new times boosters.  Please return it to the way it was before. 
    Thank you

• HomeOfLoveHomeOfLove Posts: 46 ✭✭
    I will probably join you - I have actually made it to 5013 but it almost impossible.  I needs  hands and ideally gold bars for when I get almost to the end and just need to buy a few more moves.  I get the odd lollipop in the sugar drop but you can't do everything with them..  When you get to 5000 you get a complete set of boosters but my daughter yesterday decided to play my game and used my prized party booster.  So nothing left now.
    I've had my children do the same thing. It happens, I think of children playing my game as just another game "blocker", part of the challenge! 
  • AlleriAlleri Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Now on top of giving timed boosters for the sugar drops, received a 10 minute lollipop from the daily treat calendar. Again, these timed boosters are useless for players waiting for new levels to be released. Very disappointing that King isn't listening to its players!
  • mariajardinemariajardine Posts: 19 ✭✭
    When is King going to listen to the players.?Please bring back the normal boosters for the Sugar Drop Challenge